What's new

Has anyone bought domains through flippa?

Mika

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 16, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Flippa is world's biggest marketplace for buying and selling domains, websites and mobile applications. A lot of people use flippa to buy and sell domains, websites and mobile applications through flippa. When it comes to buying domains on flippa, you can buy domains using any extension you want and domains of any age, new or old. However, the most popular domains on flippa are dot com domains.

I recently checked flippa domains and found really great domains. There is this domain that is priced $1000. You might say it is too pricy, however, this is a small price compared to what the domain offers. The domain is WPServices.com. The domain is 23 years old and has 8 years to expire. I also found another great domain, it is called UniversitiesOnline.com. It is priced $500. The asking price is too low compared to the domain age. The domain is 17 years old.

Flippa is a good place to find old domains. However, my question is whether anyone has bought domains from flippa or not?

Although Flippa is best known as the leading platform for buying and selling websites, the domain name marketplace has grown quickly and is now a leading product for selling domains names.

It's best to start out investing in mutual funds or exchange-trade funds rather than individual stocks and bonds until you get your feet wet. These types of funds enable you to invest in a broad portfolio of stocks and bonds in one transaction rather than trading them all yourself.

Has anyone used Media.Net to monetize a website?Relaxation through deep breathing techniques, relaxation imagery, tension-relaxation contrasts, cue-controlled relaxation, and biofeedback.
Cognitive techniques: Review your attitudes and values, restructure your thinking, set goals, use positive imagery, rehearse mentally, schedule.

As far as flipping domain for a profit is concerned, there are certain domain names that are worth a lot of money. Now even though coming across such golden domain names seems more like a long shot, you canstill make a decent amount of money if you choose to buy and sell domain as a part-time business opportunity.

Buying and selling real estate is considered an investment, while domain squatting is illegal. A domain squatter is blocking the rightful owner of the trademark or brand from acquiring the domain name and using it to increase his or her internet visibility.

I use mostly Godaddy and namecheap to buy domains. I have tried buying domains from flippa. Their domains are cheap and apart from buying domains from there, you can also register it using their link.

Yes .Buying and selling apps has also been a relatively new trend on Flippa with only 70 or 80 in the mix. While domain buying comes with a name appraiser tool to give a range of options, appraising apps is harder and ...

Flippa allows you to buy and sell web properties. In this Flippa review, we’ll take a look at buying and selling on Flippa. We’ll judge whether Flippa is a viable marketplace (it is), how prevalent scams are (pretty common), and how to buy or sell a real and valuable web property.

There are a lo of marketplaces where you can buy or sell domains, for example, flippa, namecheap, godaddy, etc. However, domains on flippa are more valuable than other marketplaces. Domains on flippa are old and they seem to have more value commercially. However, the average domain price on flippa is really high.

Flippa is world's biggest marketplace for buying and selling domains, websites and mobile applications. A lot of people use flippa to buy and sell domains, websites and mobile applications through flippa. When it comes to buying domains on flippa, you can buy domains using any extension you want and domains of any age, new or old. However, the most popular domains on flippa are dot com domains.

I recently checked flippa domains and found really great domains. There is this domain that is priced $1000. You might say it is too pricy, however, this is a small price compared to what the domain offers. The domain is WPServices.com. The domain is 23 years old and has 8 years to expire. I also found another great domain, it is called UniversitiesOnline.com. It is priced $500. The asking price is too low compared to the domain age. The domain is 17 years old.

Flippa is a good place to find old domains. However, my question is whether anyone has bought domains from flippa or not?
Yeah. I responded to you post about another domain used out night. I have people buying domain name and reselling. I just don't see it as a means of income maybe because I don't know the full use if it. It must be lucrative

Yeah. I responded to you post about another domain used out night. I have people buying domain name and reselling. I just don't see it as a means of income maybe because I don't know the full use if it. It must be lucrative
Unless you can sell a domain for thousands of dollars and live on the money for a long time, domain flipping or even website flipping can never be a major source of income. First of all your investment is high (you buy a domain and continue renewing it for many years until you find buyers), secondly these days a lot of extensions are available and people can buy any extension they want

Imagine! What If by the time you bought the domain name e.g dot com the domain name its still functioning but you waited for years to see, meanwhile dot com is becoming irrelevant. How will you gain your profit because definitely peeps won't buy it the way you want.

I have not bought anything via flippa, however, I have sold over a dozen websites through flippa. They charge for domain and website listing and also success fees. I recently sold a starter website for $700.

Personaly have haven't tried buying domain name through flipper, I only tried buying through hugohost some years back but I couldn't succed becouse the money involved was too much for me to afford, so I changed my line of business, I went into online investment

I have not bought anything via flippa, however, I have sold over a dozen websites through flippa. They charge for domain and website listing and also success fees. I recently sold a starter website for $700.
Thanks for sharing your experience. I have not bought anything on flippa, however, I am thinking to sell my app via flippa. I do not know how this works. Having said that I am thinking to give flippa try. I want to see if it is easy to make money via flippa.

It is a big web marketplace and sometime I found them expansive one but sometime you will get bargain deals for popular domain. I had one in 2016 when I purchased tech domain which cost me around $80 with content and I spend some time to make it attractive and sold in 3 digit in 6 month.

Domains are really expensive on flippa. I think a better way to buy domains is through namecheap or go daddy marketplace. However, I will prefer to register my own domain instead of using domaisn registered by someone else.

Thank you for the reviews. But personally I will do my own research on this Flippa and check whether the site is legit for selling domains. Thank you once again.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back