What's new

Has anyone been scammed by a PTC?

This is what happens with many hyips they tend to lock your funds for a specific term and then you have to wait for the time period to end. In this case, you can get scammed by them during that time.
Probably, that is what most of them do so that people will keep investing and they will not pay them for some period of time. Before the payment reaches they would have scammed a lot of people.

Probably, that is what most of them do so that people will keep investing and they will not pay them for some period of time. Before the payment reaches they would have scammed a lot of people.

Yes, some people invest money in many low-paying Hyip sites and they think that they will never be scammed by them. However, what they do not realise is that hyips are made to scam people, even though they might be paying initially.

Yes, some people invest money in many low-paying Hyip sites and they think that they will never be scammed by them. However, what they do not realise is that hyips are made to scam people, even though they might be paying initially.
Probably, it is only a few people who get lucky with such platforms to make little profit. Many other people do not get lucky and they end up being scammed.

Probably, it is only a few people who get lucky with such platforms to make little profit. Many other people do not get lucky and they end up being scammed.

I have always believed that low-paying Hyips have been created in order to deceive people. They want to show people that they are legit as they pay a small amount of profits in order to sustain the project.

I have always believed that low-paying Hyips have been created in order to deceive people. They want to show people that they are legit as they pay a small amount of profits in order to sustain the project.
that may actually be the truth. Some of them below amount of money so that they can deceive low investors. That will make you think that it is legitimate and after sometime they will still run away.

yeah, I got scammed by a PTC site 2 years ago, I think the website was called "hits cash", it was really famous at that time and many users made +1000$ there so I decided to invest and build my account there to receive more ads and generate high cash.

I deposited 50$, I could withdraw 20$ and then the website was down and we lost all the money there:ROFLMAO:, the mistake that I did is I was late to deposit and work there and this does not deny that there are many PTC scammers.

Well, I would not call this a scam but once my balance on a certain PTC was wiped out completely. When I sent a message, they said since I was inactive for a month, it is their rule to wipe out balance ad set it to zero. Well, they had this rule written but I was not aware about it. I gave up on that site.
Such rules and regulations on online sites should be made aware of before one gets to the business. This is because maybe one has been a little quite busy and it has been keeping the person off-line for sometime.

Well, I would not call this a scam but once my balance on a certain PTC was wiped out completely. When I sent a message, they said since I was inactive for a month, it is their rule to wipe out balance ad set it to zero. Well, they had this rule written but I was not aware about it. I gave up on that site.
I don't think I've ever been taken advantage of by a paid to click website, and I attribute that to my unwillingness to participate in these platforms. I strongly believe that there are more effective ways to make money online than paid click services.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back