What's new

Has anyone been paid to upload before

With over one billion users, one billion hours watched daily, and more than 400 hours of video uploaded every minute, YouTube is an excellent way for everyday people to make money through their videos. You don’t need professional-level equipment or experience to make it happen (many of the most popular videos are actually shot on cell phones with poor audio quality). You just have to know how to get YouTube to pay you—and the rewards can be significant

That was a time I watched a YouTube video that talked about a paid to upload website. I tried the website after uploading some stuffs then I didn't get paid really because you needed to drive traffic to that particular stuff for people to download it before you can make money.

I love this question because I have been wondering if they really pay people to upload because I have been uploading pictures for some time now but I haven't got anything. I have also joined contests but couldn't get anything as well.

I once heard some persons talking about a paid to upload site long time ago, thou I haven't tried it out and besides I don't know any site that those so. I think I would need to search that out very soon.

I have tried a ccpuple of paid to upload sites, however, reaching payment threshold was so difficult that I had to discontinue. You can find a lot of sites, however, making money is really difficult on these sites.

I got paid several times to complete an upload on microjob sites especially Picoworkers or Rapidworkers where you have to complete a survey to download a file containing code or download from upload rewarding site and show proof of upload file.

Picture Punches pays to upload memes. They have to be funny memes. You need to build up a reputation and create a lot of memes before people start to notice you. I earned 5 cents in 5 days :( Not one of my most successful ventures. It is quite fun though.

If you want to be paid from a paid to upload site you have to find a paid to upload site, register then perform tasks on the site and get rewards for completing tasks which can then be redeemed to cash.

I have not been paid to upload a any file on the internet before that is why I keep wondering if anyone has been paid .
Thanks in advance for sharing ideas
Seriously we are both in same shoe I guess,I've never got any kind of ree payment for uploading anything online as well,although some people met online claimed that some random site pay for uploading bit only if you get 1000 people to download what you upload. So who does that and where do I start looking for people to download what I uploaded.

Picture Punches pays to upload memes. They have to be funny memes. You need to build up a reputation and create a lot of memes before people start to notice you. I earned 5 cents in 5 days :( Not one of my most successful ventures. It is quite fun though.
Lol, earning 5 cents in five days is very low earning. I can only do picture punches if I find it fun to be engaged on. For now, i can't just waste my time to create memes and earn so low, i can't at all.

I have not been paid to upload a any file on the internet before that is why I keep wondering if anyone has been paid .
Yes, i have been paid severally to upload. But mostly on photo /imgaes website. I usually take stock photos using my camera and upload and get paid when people download.

I am yet to try any paid to upload programs for making money online. I have heard of a lot of such programs but I have never taken interest because their criteria is very complicated.

Though I upload files. But I have never been paid for uploading file before. And I have never heard of any one getting paid for uploading a file.

Though I have heard about paying to upload before, but I was very scared to try it because I thought that I will just waste my effort and not get paid.

You don't get paid to upload file or anything on internet. Untill you join a site which is offering reward to upload. So search those sites and then follow rules to get reward
You are very right about your point on websites that pay people for uploading a file. I work on a website called Digiadd.co which gives a task to done and you upload the proof of your task completion on the site.

I should be asking this today too are there any website that pays for writing articles , commenting or for posting poems , essay and other descriptive letter writings.

The internet doesn’t pay you to use it, you only get paid when you subscribe or join a platform that offers to pay for certain services like app or website testing, graphics designing and the likes

I have never even tried it. I would love to hear the reviews of others. But I doubt if it part of what we are meant to be paid for as members here.

I've not tried such system of earning before, and i don't think I'll be trying it either. I have limited time this days online, my offline gig is taking away most of my time. The only time i have now online is coming online to bizdustry.

There are no sites that pay for such tasks. Even though there are any, you would work for weeks before being able to earn something meaningful.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back