What's new

Has any local businesses tried to run you out?

Truly, local business can be frustrating to the extent that one's business could ruin as result of that and most of the frustration cones from competition. Instead of them to love each other with business but capital NO, they will surely be looking for the downfall of their counterpart. However, I would prefer online business to offline in that regards.

I haven't really experienced this hit I can relate to it as I have seen businesses that are just concentrating on tarnishing the image of their competitor rather than focusing on promoting their own business in the best way they can.

There are many companies that actually face this scenario. They have to face competition in the a very bad way and they end up going bankrupt due to high competition.

There are many companies that actually face this scenario. They have to face competition in the a very bad way and they end up going bankrupt due to high competition.
I think you can actually sue people and businesses to court if in the course of advertising their business they tend to sabotage yours directly. It's really not a good thing and the law frowns against that.

I have a close friend that is facing this problem right now. Write opposite a shop another person has who started the same business he was doing and it has led to competition. But his customers are still his own.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back