What's new

Has anone made money on Flippa?

I have personally never made money from flipper. But I do know a particular mentor of mine in the past that has always talked about flipper that has been making money from there too

Flippa is a domain, website, and mobile application marketplace where you can buy and sell domains, and starter and established websites and mobile application. The site is free for buyers except that they have to spend money to buy the domains, websites, or apps. Registration for seller is free, however, you will have to pay listing fee. It starts with $10 for domain and $15 for a website. Once your domain, website, or app is sold, you will have to pay additional 10 percent success fees.

Has anyone made money via flippa? What's your experience like? What tips will you give to someone who wants to use flippa to make money?
I actually out and I come and on Philippa.com but I haven't made any transaction yet that will be quiet me being paid but I believe very soon that I will set up a domain name and I will be paid by the platform because the platform is a very legitimate platform that pays.

If you are someone into the niche of domain selling business or flipping, you will find this flipper site to be of interest to you and your offer as well. There are opportunities in there for you to explorer

Even though flippa is a great site to make money by selling domains, websites, apps or online businesses, it is not really easy to make money by selling. There is strict competition.

Yes, there is a strict competition. Selling the first website/domain is hard but once you sell a website or a domain and get 100 percent satisfaction review, you have a better chance.

It is not very easy to sell sites on flippa. Sometimes your site gets response from scammers and spammers. Sometimes some buyer refuse to buy the site right after they have agreed to buy. There are a lot of issues like these.

Flippa is a very credible site and I think it's being used a lot up till date. Though they're not as trendy as they were at a time, they'll still have positive reviews and you shouldn't be afraid of trading your site there.

I have never said a domain name or a website on flippa marketplace. It is pretty much easier to sell a website that is generating traffic and earnings on the platform. You can see your website at the multiple of 20 of the average three months earnings.

When I first started learning about domains and how to sell them, flippa was mentioned.
Since I have not yet launched my business, I personally have not profited from flippa, but I am aware of others who have.

Flippa is a domain, website, and mobile application marketplace where you can buy and sell domains, and starter and established websites and mobile application. The site is free for buyers except that they have to spend money to buy the domains, websites, or apps. Registration for seller is free, however, you will have to pay listing fee. It starts with $10 for domain and $15 for a website. Once your domain, website, or app is sold, you will have to pay additional 10 percent success fees.

Has anyone made money via flippa? What's your experience like? What tips will you give to someone who wants to use flippa to make money?
I believe many people did it sounds like a great opportunity I heard some people earn good money on flippa as for myself I'm not very familiar with this platform and I'm not really into this stuff

I recently sold another site on Flippa. It was a starting site in the finance niche with 20 articles and an ad revenue of around $10 per month. I got $500 for the site.

I am not a developer so I dont know more about flippa talk more of selling sites. I am quite interested about the deal in the flippa, evidence from comments have shown that it's doing good

I don't know what kinds of domains get sold on flippa but in order to sell websites, your websites need to generate traffic and revenue, sites with zero traffic and zero revenue are hard to sell.

Flippa is a website where you can buy and sell websites, domains, and apps. Look for inexpensive websites or domains and attempt to bargain for a lesser price with the seller prior to actually flipping them on Flippa for a premium cost to make money.

I have not used it but I know a lot of people who are making money on this particular website so I can just ask them how they go about it and I will come back to give you a feedback

You must be aware that they have listing fees, and without paying fees you cannot list your website or domain. If you mange to sell, you also need to pay a 10 percent success fees.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back