Has anone made money on Flippa?

Justin

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 6, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Flippa is a domain, website, and mobile application marketplace where you can buy and sell domains, and starter and established websites and mobile application. The site is free for buyers except that they have to spend money to buy the domains, websites, or apps. Registration for seller is free, however, you will have to pay listing fee. It starts with $10 for domain and $15 for a website. Once your domain, website, or app is sold, you will have to pay additional 10 percent success fees.

Has anyone made money via flippa? What's your experience like? What tips will you give to someone who wants to use flippa to make money?

I have been using Fippa for the past three years, and sold 10 sites. I am still using flippa and I have 5 sites listed on flippa. I have sold starter sites as well as established sites, I have sold my sites between $150-$1100.

I have heard about flippa when I start learning about domain and how to sell domains. I personally have not made money from flippa since I'm yet to start the business but I know people who have.......

I have been using Fippa for the past three years, and sold 10 sites. I am still using flippa and I have 5 sites listed on flippa. I have sold starter sites as well as established sites, I have sold my sites between $150-$1100.
Wow, that's awesome. By the way, is it easy to sell sites on flippa. I mean once you list your site, do the potential buyers start showing interest on your listed site? Do you also have to spend money in marketing.

Am just knowing about the attributes of flippa now and it's quite interesting,from your descriptions on flippa application,is it a safe place and legit to do business with out your finances going down the drain?

It is not very easy to sell sites on flippa. Sometimes your site gets response from scammers and spammers. Sometimes some buyer refuse to buy the site right after they have agreed to buy. There are a lot of issues like these.

How does the selling goes? I mean do you pay one time fee or commission on sales? Currently, I cannot imagine to start selling on flippa but I would like to know how it works. Looks like it is a good way to make money.

I have bought a domain from flippa but I haven't earned money on the domain because I haven't found a buyer yet for the Domain. I just started domain flipping business.

When you bought a domain on flippa, how much did you pay for the domain. Did you buy primarily for the purpose of reselling, or did you buy for yourself?

This is my first time learning about this site known as Flippa. It sounds like a really great platform especially for those people who are skilled at creating domains, apps and websites. I will learn this skill and use it to do such online work.

I have heard about flippa but I haven't earned through it. I have met some guys who buy and sell domains and that was where I hear of the site for the very first time.

i Waa not even aware of this site in the first place, can it also be used to learn or gain some knowledge of creating domains? I would love to go into that on my free times

i Waa not even aware of this site in the first place, can it also be used to learn or gain some knowledge of creating domains? I would love to go into that on my free times
I think it should as buyer and seller interaction is allowed so even if you don't see an information that can help you, you can just easily ask around the platform.

Okay thanks alot for the update, it was much appreciated. I would try and create time to check it out and see what i can get from there
I think it should as buyer and seller interaction is allowed so even if you don't see an information that can help you, you can just easily ask around the platform

Okay thanks alot for the update, it was much appreciated. I would try and create time to check it out and see what i can get from there
There are other sites you can decide to try out too that is if you wish to because there are many online sites now just that you have to be careful as they may be scam.

I have not make any money from flippa this is my first time of hearing this, but I believe most people are making money from the website, because the platform sound good.

Information is power. I have only imagined go daddy as the best site when it cones to buying of domain especially by newbies. But the one you advertised seems to have great features.

Not really familiar with flippa but with the comments going through this thread I can see it's a good place to earn by selling domains as there are lots of people that have claimed it's legitimacy

There are other sites you can decide to try out too that is if you wish to because there are many online sites now just that you have to be careful as they may be scam.
Hmmm, thank you for the info it is highly appreciated. What other legit site would you recommend that i also check out as well

I recently sold one more site on Flippa. It was a starter site on finance niche with 20 articles and earning just about $10 per month from ads. I sold the site for $500.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back