What's new

Has a customer denied you pay before?

Yes for sure this is a very bad act, I have seen many times customer and buyer having conflict about such thing. I think it shouldn't be suppose that once you know you paid someone money, there is no reason to deprive him of the payment.

Yes for sure this is a very bad act, I have seen many times customer and buyer having conflict about such thing. I think it shouldn't be suppose that once you know you paid someone money, there is no reason to deprive him of the payment.
We have a lot of scammers both online and offline if you are not careful you might fall for them easily,knowing what you are doing is very important.

That's a bad experience, I have never had this kind of experience but it really feels bad to work and not get paid for it, That's why you don't need to trust people especially online.
Probably, I actually do not trust people in the online space because I have heard stories of people who got scammed on the internet. if I want to do financial transactions that involves a lot of money I like to use an escrow.

Probably, I actually do not trust people in the online space because I have heard stories of people who got scammed on the internet. if I want to do financial transactions that involves a lot of money I like to use an escrow.
That's true if you're good at doing that you can not be scammed easily,but associating with people online is a good idea it will help you to know of a new earning money opportunities.

That's true if you're good at doing that you can not be scammed easily,but associating with people online is a good idea it will help you to know of a new earning money opportunities.
of course associating with people online is very important and necessary because you can discover several things from them. People have different ways they are making money online and you can only know if your associate and discuss with them.

of course associating with people online is very important and necessary because you can discover several things from them. People have different ways they are making money online and you can only know if your associate and discuss with them.
That's just the truth about it, I have meet a lot of people on this great forum, one thing that makes forums to be interesting is that you can are going to find some people that will be having interest helping you out.

That's just the truth about it, I have meet a lot of people on this great forum, one thing that makes forums to be interesting is that you can are going to find some people that will be having interest helping you out.
Yeah, that is one of the major reasons using forums is very good and necessary. So many people are into different online businesses and they can be of help to you when the need arises.

Yeah, that is one of the major reasons using forums is very good and necessary. So many people are into different online businesses and they can be of help to you when the need arises.
Yes, not only that you can learn and the same time earn on forum's, learning is very important in everything we do, that why I like forums like bizdustry. You learn and you earn.

I do not even think it makes any kind of sense that the customer will want to try to deny you payment for a service that you offered. The best to avoid this kind of things is to have a predetermined agreement.

Yes, not only that you can learn and the same time earn on forum's, learning is very important in everything we do, that why I like forums like bizdustry. You learn and you earn.
Probably, this forum actually motivated me to start investing and trading cryptocurrencies. It was from the numerous information I got from some members that motivated me to start my cryptocurrency journey.

I really haven't experienced this before but u have heard about those who have suffered this very payment denials online. I would always request for an upfront before doing any project.
I don't think anybody will do that. they will always want to see the work you have done before any payment is made. If you go to freelancing platforms you will understand better.

Probably, this forum actually motivated me to start investing and trading cryptocurrencies. It was from the numerous information I got from some members that motivated me to start my cryptocurrency journey.
That's true, this forum has also helped me to gain a lot of things, it has also helped me in terms of gaining good knowledge on a lot of things, I really appreciate my presence here.

That's true, this forum has also helped me to gain a lot of things, it has also helped me in terms of gaining good knowledge on a lot of things, I really appreciate my presence here.
Probably, the journey has been very good so far. I also appreciate my presence here because the level of knowledge I have gotten concerning online money making opportunities is immense.

Escrow is one of the best ways to receive or send money. However, the big problem is that not all the people use Escrow at all and most people use PayPal to pay people.

Escrow is one of the best ways to receive or send money. However, the big problem is that not all the people use Escrow at all and most people use PayPal to pay people.
Is Escrow a payment platform?. The kind of escrow I know are the ones offered by people who help you to receive money and make payment to make sure that there is transparency. I have not really heard of the platform.

The forum provided a great environment for learning and growth.
It has helped us gained more knowledge and as well improved our ability to share what we have to the wider world.

Probably, the journey has been very good so far. I also appreciate my presence here because the level of knowledge I have gotten concerning online money making opportunities is immense.
That's true, this same to me, I have gained a lot of things while I was working online especially on this great forum bizdustry, I have managed to gain a lot of things.

I don't think anybody will do that. they will always want to see the work you have done before any payment is made. If you go to freelancing platforms you will understand better.
That's how I do mine actually and it works for me. It's only someone that haven't been scammed online that would be careless. Even if I won't take an upfront, I would blur the design and add a water mark to it.

That's how I do mine actually and it works for me. It's only someone that haven't been scammed online that would be careless. Even if I won't take an upfront, I would blur the design and add a water mark to it.
We all have our own different ways that things works out for us, I think what really matters here is money, if you can earn money doing what you are doing then that will be a good idea.

This mostly happens in platform that is not properly organise. Some platforms like freelancing platform will always be the one serving as an escrow between the buyer and the seller to prevent this from happening.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back