What's new

Harpers.org : Get paid to write articles about different aspects of life

I really comend you for taking your time to post a review on the above earning platform here. It could be another source of income for interested and qualified members. From the write up above, I think the platform needs articles from writers with much experience and may not be available to all countries.

They not mentioning how much they'll pay is a red flag for me. I don't want something that the terms and conditions aren't stated clearly.
They can do whatsoever they like and you'll have no right to complain because you didn't know how things were being run.

That sounds like a great site for posting articles. But I bet that you will have to be a really good writer in order to earn from this. I don't like though that they don't mention how much you earn from them or how you will withdraw your income.

Harpers.org : Get paid to write articles about different aspects of life. This might be true, but I am hearing harper for the first time,and I will make more research on it.

I had a quick look at the link. Sounds interesting. In my free time, I will check for basic requirements to make submissions. I see that the fiction and nonfiction category is a thing.

Through my thorough investigation, I also discovered their website.
However, since it's easy to spot scam sites, I'm confident they're not real.
They don't request payment.
There are numerous organizations that publish periodicals in our daily lives that we can rely on.
You can email them if you have any additional queries.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back