Not open for further replies.

Naiwen

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Jun 8, 2020
USD
$5.0000USD
Biznotes
It’s time for me to wish ye all a happy holiday seasons. On Xmas eve, I usually have a traditional British Xmas eve dinner with my family, but this year, I’ll be all alone in my new home with my Xmas eve dinner. On Xmas, opening presents from family and friends shipped by UPS or Canada Post this year due to the lockdown and having leftovers from my Xmas eve dinner, all by myself again this year due the pandemic. On New Year’s eve, having a traditional British New Year’s eve dinner, watching holiday and Xmas movies, singing and listening to some Xmas songs on YouTube premium and watching the New Year countdown till midnight. This year though, I’m too lazy to put any Xmas decorations around the house myself. So, what are your holiday plans?

My Christmas holiday always revolves around me travelling to go and visit family and friends and this is actually the most interesting part of my holidays.

During my Christmas holidays I didn't do much and I didn't really feel like putting up and decorations because I felt there won't be a need to at the time.

Xmas is still far this time. The only holiday that is forth coming is eid fitri. Though it is for Muslims but I celebrate all festive and I don't discriminate. In as much your food is sweet, I am eating it.

the right time to wish your friends and family happy holiday use during festive season like Christmas and Easter because they get holiday from work places and also schools.

the Christmas holiday actually revolve around the world and also Christmas remain one of the biggest celebration in the world, this is because all countries celebrate Christmas.

From my childhood to my adulthood we always had the habit of putting up Christmas decoration in our seating rooms and outside the house, it has been a kind of tradition for us.

It’s time for me to wish ye all a happy holiday seasons. On Xmas eve, I usually have a traditional British Xmas eve dinner with my family, but this year, I’ll be all alone in my new home with my Xmas eve dinner. On Xmas, opening presents from family and friends shipped by UPS or Canada Post this year due to the lockdown and having leftovers from my Xmas eve dinner, all by myself again this year due the pandemic. On New Year’s eve, having a traditional British New Year’s eve dinner, watching holiday and Xmas movies, singing and listening to some Xmas songs on YouTube premium and watching the New Year countdown till midnight. This year though, I’m too lazy to put any Xmas decorations around the house myself. So, what are your holiday plans?
Happy holidays to everyone as well. I am using this medium to wish us all a good health and strong mind. Let's all endeavour to stay safe as we continue the fight against the pandemic. Shalom everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back