Anis Boukezzoula

Team Manager
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 4, 2020
USD
$18.1100USD
Biznotes
Please help me wish @Alexander, the own member of this valued forum, a pleased birthday! First, Alex, to say that you're a dear and friendly person, both in business and personal life.

I am delighted that I worked with you and got to know you. I wish you more successes and achievements shortly, whether in our forum or your working life.

1633091225914.png

Attachments

• Bright Happy Birthday Poster (2).pdf
    62.1 KB · Views: 1
Happy birthday Alexander more fruitful and healthy years ahead, hope you have a good celebration and enjoy yourself, it's once a year.

Happy birthday @Alexander I pray for greater heights. You have provided a great platform for many, you will also find fulfillment in life and all you set your heart to do.

Happy birthday, Alexander. And thank you for bringing this wonderful opportunity to learn, discuss and grow with a bunch of lovely dudes here to us all.

Happy birthday Mr. Alexander, I wish you Heaven's blessings all round. I pray may God of heaven bless you beyond boundaries and deliver all that your heart desires. Amen!

Have not been that active and still getting to know you.But so far so good.

Happy birthday Mr.Alex and wishing you more fruitful moments.

LoL your birthday is also the same date my country got their independence from the colonial masters. And it is also my birth month. I was born in October as well buy my date is 13th. Happy birthday to you @Alexander I wish you all the best and more profits to your business

Happy birthday Alex! Hope this birthday brings you tons of happiness and success including the Bizdustry project.

Hbd our own amiable Admin @Alexander. My wishes are coming late due to the fact I didn't get this post on time. I believe you had a belated birthday celebrations indeed, your Bizdustry members love you, Sincerem cares too.

Ohh thats great,so his birthday Is 1st october,I don't know all this while but I will put the at the back of my mind not to forget about it ,stay healthy sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back