What's new

Handling overseas workers Remotely

If you the poster of the thread are not in London while making this post, then you're working from a foreign country already and you're doing so following the rules and regulations stated by bizdustry to be able to continue your work here. Look at it that way from your end on how to handle foreign workers.

They can be managed well same way you'll handle them if they're with you physically. The one thing you must first do is to get all tools that'll ensure them work at an optimum level digitally.
Next you have to keep following them up; constant meetings over the periods they're not with you is very crucial. Call them in the mornings, give projects and deadlines. Do all the things you'd have done physically that the digital space provides.

Managing overseas workers is a bit kind of difficult being that you are not physically present there to give them instructions and guidelines for work. This can make it look complicated but a good manager should be able to improvise and manage them in th right way.
I agree with you. Most people say there's an internet so it wouldn't be a problem. But I believe there's a great difference with managing a business physical than over the phone or internet

Well I is absolutely not easy to do that and also it is actually very important to know this things and they are lots of ways to deal with overseas workers and you just need to do your research

They can be managed well same way you'll handle them if they're with you physically. The one thing you must first do is to get all tools that'll ensure them work at an optimum level digitally.
Next you have to keep following them up; constant meetings over the periods they're not with you is very crucial. Call them in the mornings, give projects and deadlines. Do all the things you'd have done physically that the digital space provides.
I agree with you. Engaging them the way you would have done if you were physically present is very important. Always give tasks and make sure you try to supervise if possible through zoom or video calls.

I might not be possible to handle workers completely in case you are out of the country, despite the fact that technology has made it possible to handle your employees to some extent in case you are away from your business. You can use Skype to directly communicate with your employees and guide them about business.

The best way to handle workers remotely is to give them target. If your workers are working remotely, they need to work based on target, because if they are not doing that, they can waste their time on other frivolous things during the course of work and can lead to unproductivity in the work they are doing

How can you pay your overseas employees remotely?
  1. Pay the employee on your home country payroll. ...
  2. Ask a local partner or third party company to place them on their payroll. ...
  3. Outsource payroll to handle your remote employee. ...
  4. Pay them as independent contractors

It is possible to manage your work from another please if you are working remotely. You only need to put a system in place that will check with everyone working for the business. That is how you can manage your business a loan is properly in your absence.

Due to pandemic a lot of people are now hiring other remote workers from around the world. And that means there is going to be a demand for new workers from here onwards. I am wondering if there are going to be norm for how to handle workers in remote format.

If you have experience in this area, how do you handle remote workers?
A friend of mine is actually working as a cook on the sea and he is actually very careful how you deal with people on board because the pandemic of coronavirus is actually spreading all over the world.

How can you pay your overseas employees remotely?
  1. Pay the employee on your home country payroll. ...
  2. Ask a local partner or third party company to place them on their payroll. ...
  3. Outsource payroll to handle your remote employee. ...
  4. Pay them as independent contractors
I have a friend who's a naval officer and most of the time , his official assignment is to be on sea for several months and he has a business , so he just paid a manager to be overseeing the business for him in his absence.

I think distance is not a problem today as long as the Internet is present. Especially if the work was on the net
You are actually very correct because the long-distance is always going to be a very big problem when it comes to managing the business successful as a lot of people are not really honest when it comes to handling your business in your absence.

I think distance is not a problem today as long as the Internet is present. Especially if the work was on the net
Over here in Nigeria the major challenge that you are going to have is the issue of internet connection because our internet connection down here is so useless that we cannot do anything with it.

To handle overseas workers remotely is not barrier, because we are in computer age and everything is computerized. I have brother in saudi arabia when he entered as a factory worker he use translator for language translating to understand their language.

So far it's a remote work then running such a business even on an international level shouldn't be a problem as one would just require work done from each employee and have regular online meetings to check up.

There isn't a norm for handling remote workers, I think it is almost the same way you handle workers at the physical place of work. You send emails and tasks to be done and whatnot.

To handle overseas workers remotely is not barrier, because we are in computer age and everything is computerized. I have brother in saudi arabia when he entered as a factory worker he use translator for language translating to understand their language.
It is actually very cool that you can manage everything because of the use of technology but it doesn't stop whoever that is handling the business for you to embezzle everything and run away because you are not supervising the person physically.

This have been going on, before now. It's no longer a new thing to me, i see websites, businesses hiring people remotely to provide support and work from home, or any where on earth. You can go through search engines and find so many of them, accepting applications from people all over the world to work remotely.
A lot of people are actually working in that set up today because since the pandemic of coronavirus a lot of company is now employed people to work from home for them which they now monitor everything online.

You can handle an overseas workers remotely the same actual way you are actually controlling your workers nearby and you can also talk to them through mail and video calls.
There isn't a norm for handling remote workers, I think it is almost the same way you handle workers at the physical place of work. You send emails and tasks to be done and whatnot.

I think this have been going on all this while it is not something new to the system, so there is nothing bad with the idea, to get workers across the country it is not bad.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back