NEWS Halloween Candy Inflation Exceeds 30% for Many Favorite Treats

Google News Bot

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
(Bloomberg) — Shoppers are getting spooked in the candy aisle. Read More ...

Continue reading the above news article, by clicking here.

Administration and Moderation NOTE: A Reminder, the above news is provided for free, through a RSS Feed. The above quote does NOT include the full story. In order to continue to read more past what is quoted, please click through to the article, by clicking on the link provided above through the "continue reading" text.

Please be sensible and follow our terms of service and rules, when replying and debating the news article.

The fears of a recession is really growing and there's absolutely no reason not to be scared. Imagine the level of inflation - going to affect a commodity as candy. Then a solution needs to be found fast.

I noticed some price increases but they have been this way since the summer. I did see there was a shortage of candy early October and once the candy was marked down after Halloween, there was not much there to mark down.

The fears of a recession is really growing and there's absolutely no reason not to be scared. Imagine the level of inflation - going to affect a commodity as candy. Then a solution needs to be found fast.
Almost every commodity is affected around the world by the inflation. In this part of the world the prices of so many things has even skyrocketed more than 100% in the last few months.

Almost every commodity is affected around the world by the inflation. In this part of the world the prices of so many things has even skyrocketed more than 100% in the last few months.
And it isn't funny. I've realized that a lot of commodities that have increased are the ones we're using everyday. It's not helped by the fact that salaries haven't been increased. The situation isn't funny at all.

And it isn't funny. I've realized that a lot of commodities that have increased are the ones we're using everyday. It's not helped by the fact that salaries haven't been increased. The situation isn't funny at all.
The inflation has caused alot of financial constraints in the middle and low class individuals especially in the developing countries.
We have to look for ways to beat it by chasing financial freedom.

That is actually the major problem with all these economic problems. salaries of people remains static but the prices of products are skyrocketing everyday. That is why I don't like working for salaries.

That is actually the major problem with all these economic problems. salaries of people remains static but the prices of products are skyrocketing everyday. That is why I don't like working for salaries.
It's true that salaries hinder growth of individuals but when there's no option left for individuals there's nothing for them to do. We all have to start from somewhere and that's why people take salary jobs.

It's true that salaries hinder growth of individuals but when there's no option left for individuals there's nothing for them to do. We all have to start from somewhere and that's why people take salary jobs.
Of course, everybody cannot run business at the same time. It is not everyone that have business mindset because there are some people who naturally do not like to start their own businesses but the like to work and get paid.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back