Staff member
Administrative Team
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$1.6175USD
Biznotes
What would you label as a habit of someone that is successful, while going through college or university?

I figure that a couple of the best ways to be successful in that environment (and can be used in being a good employee or employer), is to be organized and to actively participate in items that would further success.

When I think of college and college students and what I have seen or how I was in the past when I was in college, the first things that come to mind that help someone in college become successful are good timekeeping, being organized, and ready for lessons and also in terms of any homework they may receive for their course, if you are organized and you keep organized when it comes to hitting tasks for homework and coursework you feel better in yourself and feel like you can do well. Also, the positive outlook on their day for college is a great help, I always think that if I go into my day with a positive outlook my motivation seems a lot better.

As long as what you are doing in college is something that you have a strong interest in, you will always find a way to become successful.

When I think of college and college students and what I have seen or how I was in the past when I was in college, the first things that come to mind that help someone in college become successful are good timekeeping, being organized, and ready for lessons and also in terms of any homework they may receive for their course, if you are organized and you keep organized when it comes to hitting tasks for homework and coursework you feel better in yourself and feel like you can do well. Also, the positive outlook on their day for college is a great help, I always think that if I go into my day with a positive outlook my motivation seems a lot better.

As long as what you are doing in college is something that you have a strong interest in, you will always find a way to become successful.
There is university in the system of compulsory attendance then more than 3 absences you cannot stand for exams and also courses are by presence so the system of university where presence is not compulsory is something bad but you do not know how people that always are absent gets good marks at exams and how are always present goes to the next session to succeed or redo the year at university.

There is university in the system of compulsory attendance then more than 3 absences you cannot stand for exams and also courses are by presence so the system of university where presence is not compulsory is something bad but you do not know how people that always are absent gets good marks at exams and how are always present goes to the next session to succeed or redo the year at university.
I actually did hear that now college and university students have to have a certain attendance or face being kicked off the course they are studying. It was my daughter that told me that with her being in college at the moment and she had a few days off due to illness and she was pulled up about it. I guess if you are wanting to be successful, punctuation is definitely a must so you don't miss out on too much during the course and that gets you a better chance at passing.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back