Guest Posting

Empire

KIcking Around!
1000 Posts Club
Jul 29, 2018
USD
$4.3000USD
Biznotes
So I have seen a few blogs that offer guest posting which in my opinion is amazing because your able to expand your visitors with the different articles and posts.
I think that all blogs are starting to allow guest posting which allows your readers to see different content and not just from you.

It may also help your SEO because it's going to be unique content. So if your a blogger are you going to allow guest posting and why or why not?

I'm confused as to whether it's paid links, but at least, even as no-follow, it can be good for traffic.

I can see the advantages however you have to look at both sides before making a decision. So, you have to ask yourself do you have the time for the moderation to expand your audience and increase your revenue? Guest Posting will not save you time, it will create you more work and your online community will become a target for spam bots and spammers. Here is why I'm against it:

1. Poor Quality/Spam Posts/Comments
  2. Meet users who want to breach rules
  3. Plagiarism could lead to Google penalties

Guest posting is a great thing for any blog. The best thing about guest posting is that not only will the writer benefit but the blog it is posted on will also benefit. The blog will get some new and unique content from a new writer that might attract new readers. And the writer gets his content published on a popular blog for many users to see

Guest posting is very important in Blogging because if as a newbie blogger or webmaster you posted your link on an authority based website you will be ranked high on first page of Google and other search engine like yahoo and bing. This will help your blog or website gain authority too.

Guest posting” means writing and publishing an article on someone else's website or blog. I offer this on my own site (occasionally) and do it quite a bit on other blogs with audiences that I want to speak to. It's a great way to connect with new readers and get your name out.

I won't mind allowing guest posting as long as I am able to get the quality that I desire. The issue with most of the guest posts is that the focus will be on promoting the website of the owner and such shouldn't be the aim of guest posting.

Guest posting can be actively good for traffic, but at the same time tarnish your unique selling point. This is because there will no longer be originality or a particular niche you're being known for. Many websites are lively because they have a unique selling point.
Post automatically merged:

Guest posting can be actively good for traffic, but at the same time tarnish your unique selling point. This is because there will no longer be originality or a particular niche you're being known for. Many websites are lively because they have a unique selling point.

This is a good innovation that will set to revolutionize the blogging sector, as this will increase user participation in discussing even though they are not yet members of the blog, it will surely attract more traffic to that blog as these guest may become used to that blog and decide to become full members.

On the part of the blogger he also gets traffic from the guest poster because for sure the guest poster would also promote his guest blog. On the part of the guest poster he can have a bigger audience for his article that there is a probability of getting regular readers there. I think guest posting is a symbiotic relationship that popular bloggers should allow guest posting even if only on a limited arrangement. That is also kindness in encouraging new bloggers.

Well there must be a way to check what they are posting, to avoid low content posts and prohibited post from different sorts of People. However I agree that it is a good idea to allow visitors to post ,as this will drive traffic.

Guest posting is one of the ways to make a website development faster, so as a blogger I will allow visitors on my website to generate traffic but I will monitor whatever they are posting and also their activities on my website which I guess is a good idea.

Guest posting, it is a a good method for any blog. It is one way to make a website development fast, guest posting this can be actively good for traffic, but the generate traffic I will monitor whatever they are posting.

It's mean the guest posting is to writting content and adds dekhnay n some blogs it's a good for things to know your name and websites with other person it's you take a someone work your website and blogs

Guest posting can be defined as a means of writing and publishing an article on someone else's website or blog. I offer this on my own site (occasionally) and do it quite a bit on other blogs with audiences that I want to speak to. It's a great way to connect with new readers and get your name out.

If i could own a blog again I would never allow guest posting as I did on my former blog in which I experienced a lot of spams and links on my comment section, I kept on deleting and they kept on posting. A lot of people here might love guest posting on their blog but as for me no registration no posting.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back