Best Online Earning
500 Posts Club
Dec 16, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
WHAT IS GTPCash?
GTPCash is a Paid To Click (PTC) site.
Advertisers are paying for the Ads and Members will get paid for viewing Ads.

Buy $1 Adpack and Get 3000 BAPs.

As a Free Member also you will receive BAP Ads.
You need to view Ads. BAP for that Ad will add to your Account.
You should have Min. 1600 BAP to get Paid Ads.

HOW MUCH CAN I EARN WITH GTPCash?
Earn up to $0.01 Per Click

HOW TO GET STARTED?
Click to join: GTPCash

Payment Method:
Perfect Money, Payeer

Minimum Payout:
$2

Payment Proof:
Payment #1

GPTCash_01.png

Last edited:
Gtp cash may be real, at least they paid you and that is why you are posting the proof here so I think I will give it a trial and see how it works ok , I will definitely do so this might and get back to you bro, I need to know how it works ok then I will be in the position to tell others about it

This seems ok, but most GPC sites I know aren't worth the stress, like when I registered on Starclicks their minimum payout is $50 and they pay $0.01 per click, meaning it will take me almost a year to withdraw. But I'll try this and see how it goes.

I'm just fade up with all this ptc sites cos of low earnings. I just can't be wasting my time for low earnings all the time. Let me just stick to the ones i have passion for, till i find that dream online gig, I've been craving for long time.

Seems site turned to Scam.
Not paying any more.

While withdraw your balance It is asking as:
Deposit required to withdraw your money, you need to deposit $5.00 to withdraw your money.

Don't invest. Not Paying.

A lot of PTC sites are paying, however, the question is how much can you earn per day. Most of the PTC site, you earn just about 10 cents. If the site has a low payment threshold, you may be able to withdraw once in a month. But the earning will be very small.

This is a good way to make money online so far the payment proof is legit. If one can be making up to two dollars with the website per day I think it's still manageable considering the rate at which it's hard to make money online these days

I would say that gtp cash is legit but investors should invest with discretion. I have not withdrawn from the site but I have registered and i see a,lot of withdrawal proofs and get message from their staff members occasionally.

Not paying any more.

Deposit required to withdraw your money, you need to deposit $5.00 to withdraw your money.

Thanks for the update , i was already considering on how i am going to invest in the project ,we need to be more careful because there are so many scam project out there

Not paying any more.

This is a classical example of a scam site and I don't have anyone should ever invest a dime before being able to withdraw their earninngs from any website.

WHAT IS GTPCash?

HOW TO GET STARTED?

Payment Method:
Perfect Money, Payeer

Minimum Payout:
$2

Payment Proof:
Payment #1

GPTCash_01.png
I can never join this kind of a low paying site at all in anyway and moreover their means of payment is outdated I guess and they pay as low as what I haven't heard ven think of.

I've not tried this site and i don't think I'll be trying it either. Its a PTC site that rewards very low for members activities on their site. It is just better to focus here for now, and not wasting my precious time for nothing good.

This is quite new to me. I have never heard of this GPTcash.com site. If it is legit, I would conclude that her payment for task done is quite small. But it is better to be legit than otherwise.

GPTcash seems real to most extents because it seems their Admin have an account here and so far the comments have been in support of the site.

WHAT IS GTPCash?

HOW TO GET STARTED?

Payment Method:
Perfect Money, Payeer

Minimum Payout:
$2

Payment Proof:
Payment #1

GPTCash_01.png
Getting $0.01 on GTP cash is too low, and that's getting just one cent in a ptc site, before you can get to minimum cash out, it will take up to 6month or a year and that's not encouraging at all.

Honestly, alot of paid to click site, if this is true from your withdrawal proof then its worth it, but problem with most of this new sites, they tend to give quality and pay quite well, but as time goes on they begin to adjust the system.

Getting $0.01 on GTP cash is too low, and that's getting just one cent in a ptc site, before you can get to minimum cash out, it will take up to 6month or a year and that's not encouraging at all.

It was $0.01 Per Click. There was 10 Ads Per Day. Only with in 20 days you could reach Minimum Cashout.
But anyhow site is not paying any more. Move to any other site.

Site is already turned to Scam since 2 month.
Not Paying Any More. Don't waste your time ...
Better move to other site ...
You see that's the reason why I detest PTC sites, they run away without informing members of their sudden dismissal. That's a shame, and fraudulent of this particular one.

It is obviously going to take forever before one reaches the minimum amount to withdraw from this website. Things like this make me not to even give PTC sites a chance.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back