Not open for further replies.

overcast

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 28, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
There are many shops working out currently. Like grocery shop, online shops, medical and fruit shops. And it seems like grocery shops seems to be earning more. I am wondering if we can see there is a future for the shops of those types after the corona pandemic ends. I know currently lockdown makes it harder to trust the any form of shops and business.

What do you think which type of the grocery shops would be good after the corona?

To be honest, they are the most popular shops at the moment here

Everyone is trying to get more groceries just to be on the safe side. No matter how many precautions are taken, vegetable markets are always crowded and the social distancing is not followed strictly.

So, I opt for grocery delivery services like Bigbasket or Grofers most of the time. As for the business itself, it will flourish no matter what. That's what I believe after witnessing the situations around me. It's just that, people should be careful. Even vendors need to take precautions.

It's hard to say. I think the pandemic may influence businesses to only accept all-digital payment methods. There isn't much need for cash even after COVID. I really don't know when the coronavirus will end as the country is still seeing daily cases & deaths. My best guess is time will tell.

I have seen an increase in delivery services for stores, even with groceries. I think that if someone is worried about the environment at the store, it could be easier to help them learn how to get the same items, by ordering delivery, if the store has the option for it.

Although I know people who are still ordering online only I'm also aware that people are trying to get back to normal and doing more in store shopping. With the Christmas season approaching I believe that online shopping will overtake the in-store crowd easily so that people can remain healthy.

As for the future of those online grocery stores, I think that as long as they don't overcharge and the quality of the goods that gets delivered is high then they should be able to have some type of future. What I'm hearing from those who order online is that not all their list can be purchased due to out of stock, coupons can't be used, some rewards aren't given for shopping online and sometimes the best fruits aren't picked. That has a huge impact on whether people will stick with a service.

There are many shops working out currently. Like grocery shop, online shops, medical and fruit shops. And it seems like grocery shops seems to be earning more. I am wondering if we can see there is a future for the shops of those types after the corona pandemic ends. I know currently lockdown makes it harder to trust the any form of shops and business.

What do you think which type of the grocery shops would be good after the corona?
Of course, most of the time I only buy from the market place, great fresh products that are grown by the peasants, best quality products.

I have seen the increase in the demands also, what I think is that this groceries shops we move online where people can buy through the internet and it's delivered to them

In our country grocery shops are losing money, every shop already started the free home delivery service to keep earning, now people do not go to shops. Home delivery is becoming only option. Also these shops are in tight competition with online shops who are raising.

I think grocery store is more essential that's why you see them still opening during the lockdown issues. It's a good place to invest bin but the profit are always low

Grocery shops continues to sell very well even during the Corona virus. Especially in my country most people still have access to them although most people do not go into the shop itself but they are given their goods outside of the shop.

The best grocery shop while be food store, some people couldn't enjoy what they really want because they couldn't move and had restricted access to go grocery buying and even when they go it is always brief which makes it difficult to really get what you want.

After Corona virus and believe that grocery shops we'll take the place in the market, however even during the Corona virus grocery shops we are still selling because this is what individuals and not to do with.

More food shops please. People would need to restock their homes with enough food, so many people where caught unawares during the lockdown and couldn't stock properly. This will be an opportunity to stock more.

I don't think grocery shop is the best and top selling shop presently. There are many other top selling shops out there presently. And I don't think Corona is distracting any show from selling presently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back