greenie

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Apr 28, 2020
USD
$-0.0600USD
Biznotes
In your opinion , what is your greatest country in the world ?

From my point of view , every country is beautiful in his style.

if you're talking about the area then it's Russia because it's area is +17 million KM 2, but if you're talking about the strongest country then it's the U.S.A and all the people know that why

I think USA is the greatest country after that Canada it's also nice but the only problem with Canada is the cold
the weather is too cold even in summer but both of USA and Canada has a wonderful nature

Every country got something beautiful and also that depends on your test ... gfor those who love green nature and jungles ... i recommand colombia or brazil or perhaps africa ... for those who love history and discover things egypt would be great ... for me the best country is russia for some reason

The greatest country going by what the world believes is America, however, the place where each person has lived and made all their memories should be their greatest country.

i think if you judge by how many people want to move there, then it's definitely the USA

it is called the "American Dream" for a reason

The title is, the largest country in the world, it is Russia, but if you talk about countries not because of their size, but because of the taste of each one, there is variety in the universe, and they are all wonderful, for the human warmth that in them dwells.

There are a few countries that can be labeled as the greatest, and that is usually dependent on what you label as the greatest in what area you want to focus on.

Example 1: Militarily, the United States of America (Yankee Land), is currently the greatest, because the U.S.A. is one of the best places to innovate and pay for technological upgrades to military equipment; thusly why you also see the U.S.A. as having such a large military budget (mainly for the tech upgrades that help soldiers on the field.).
Example 2: Scenery. You have multiple countries that have beautiful scenery; then you have countries with bast different types of scenery, in addition to beautiful scenery. You can label any number of these countries, as the number 1, just based off of the scenery of the land.

I can't name one particular country here , given that I love my country ever so much. What I feel there's something unique and special about every country , from Spain to Senegal , from United States to Uganda.

I think most powerful/equipped to outlast other nations, Russia. America is up there. Japan and Italy are both powerful and seem like very nice places to live. Finland is probably the best place to live IMO.

how does that count as great, I disagree that it is a great country from many point of views and even its population disagrees, from the american dream that was sold by media through movies until now. This is a country that pillaged other nations since it s creation...
You're being biased here, everyone knows the greatest country is America. I am not a fan of the America but it is fondly referred to as the world police.
If history would've shown how much the greeks stole from others mythology, and biased it as theirs...

how does that count as great, I disagree that it is a great country from many point of views and even its population disagrees, from the american dream that was sold by media through movies until now. This is a country that pillaged other nations since it s creation...
Now tell me your own definition of greatness and give an example if you don't agree with what I opined. Are you using population as a yardstick to define greatness? Nigeria is a country with almost 200mil people and UK has just 60-70 mill but clearly UK fits into the ' great' more.

Many developed nations are great. It boils down to the specification of great you are referring to. Once the economy, security and standard of living is great, then the citizens will do well.

Many Nations would've been great if USA didn't Pillage and Steal with the name of "the american dream"
Funny you, so you're blaming the US for the inept attitude of the leaders of those failed sovereign and democratically independent nations??

I don't think thee is any country greater than the rest. Every country is scintillating on its way, God that made human being splitting them up into countries, never made one nation among them the greatest of all time.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back