What's new

Grant money an option for self employed?

Since I am self employed, I don't know if I would qualify for something like a grant. Are there any grants that are out there to support self employed people? If so, can you point them into my direction?

I think that it all depends on the kind of organisation that tends to offer business grants. Most of the companies would not offer business grants to people who are self-employed. The government might offer grants to some self-employed people, though.

If you work for non-profit organizations, you might be able to receive grants (because you are offering your professional service and not charging for your services). But getting grants are very uncommon in my part of the world.

If you work for non-profit organizations, you might be able to receive grants (because you are offering your professional service and not charging for your services). But getting grants are very uncommon in my part of the world.

I think that the employees themselves do not receive grants. I think that it is the organisation itself that receives grants through various different organisations.

There are many organizations that offer grants for certain kind of projects for example book writing, research, etc. If you have access to these program,s and if you present a good proposal, you might receive grands.

There are many organizations that offer grants for certain kind of projects for example book writing, research, etc. If you have access to these program,s and if you present a good proposal, you might receive grands.

I think that no organisations offers grants for free. There are many restrictions and terms and conditions that tend to make it possible for an organisation to get loans or grants from other organisations.

Since I am self employed, I don't know if I would qualify for something like a grant. Are there any grants that are out there to support self employed people? If so, can you point them into my direction?
It is one of the ways in which some business owners fund their business when they do not have enough money to fund their businesses by themselves so it is good

The only problem with this kind of opportunity in my country is that there are few of them that most business startup will actually have access to get money to support the business. This is what makes it difficult for them to get money to support their projects.

There are grants for self employed people. The only problem is that it is sometimes difficult to qualify for such grants. I don't know the way to qualify for a grant, if i did i would have mentioned it.

Yea there are definitely grants but the issue is them actually paying. Most of them, the people in charge are just too corrupt that they might end up using the whole money for themselves, so it would be better not to reply on them.

If I am opportuned to see grant as self employed I have my business to invest to. I already have business plan but I need capital to buy stocks to warehouse. However grant is a good fund raising for youth empowerment and self employed.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back