What's new

GrandMonopoly.com Reviews: Scam or Legit ?

Best_Online_Earning

Best Online Earning
500 Posts Club
Dec 16, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
WHAT IS GrandMonopoly?
GrandMonopoly is a Paid To Click (PTC) site.
Advertisers are paying for the Ads and Members will get paid for viewing Ads.

HOW MUCH CAN I EARN WITH GrandMonopoly?
Up to $0.01 Per Click

HOW TO GET STARTED?
Click to join: GrandMonopoly

Payment Method:
Perfect Money, Payeer, AirTM

Minimum Payout:
$2

Payment Proof:
Payment #1
GrandMonopoly 01.png

Operation date: 01 Sep 2021 17:49
Operation ID: xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Operation type: transfer
Amount: 2.10 $
Comment: Payment from GrandMonopoly.Com

I must commend you for bringing this earning opportunity to the notice of this forum. It can serve as another source of income if they will actually continue paying just as we have seen payment proofs above. Personally, I will explore the platform to see things for myself. Thanks for sharing.

WHAT IS GrandMonopoly?

Up to $0.01 Per Click

HOW TO GET STARTED?

Payment Method:

Minimum Payout:
$2

Payment Proof:
Payment #1
View attachment 2705

I would have love to join, but the mode of payment is not yet available in my country, if there's other way like withdrawing through crypto it Wii be very good. ..

How long have you been in the system. Can you please give more details as to how it works, like how many clicks can I do in a day and most importantly, how long would it take me to reach the minimum

I always refer to such sites as a waste of time due to the ridiculous low payment per click all because they want some cheap traffic. Won't advice that one works on them.

How long have you been in the system. Can you please give more details as to how it works, like how many clicks can I do in a day and most importantly, how long would it take me to reach the minimum

Site is since 2014. Already 7 years over. So you can trust.
If you really want to earn, you need to invest. But its up to you how much you can invest.
Investment not for Upgrade, it is required to take RR (Rented Referral).
With out RR you can not earn anything. The Ad value are very low.

Minimum Payout is $2
You can invest minimum $2 to take RR.

How it work:
RR Cost $0.20 Per Month. Fixed Earning per RR you will get $0.24 Per Month.
So If you take 100 RR, it will cost $20 and you will get $24 in 30 Days. $4 is Profit.
Only 4 Ads need to click everyday, to get earning from RR.
Any time if you have balance $2 or more, you can request for Payout.

WHAT IS GrandMonopoly?

Up to $0.01 Per Click

HOW TO GET STARTED?

Payment Method:

Minimum Payout:
$2

Payment Proof:
Payment #1
View attachment 2705

Wow this is a very nice review about grandmonopoly.com. I like it that you shared about it's proof of payout. I research more about this site.

I would have love to join, but the mode of payment is not yet available in my country, if there's other way like withdrawing through crypto it Wii be very good. ..

You may join it, but you should not expect to earn much if you are a free member. Moreover, you should also remember that investing in paid to click sites is a risky decision, so do not invest more than what you can afford to lose.

Thai might be legit but still the thing about these sites is that more don't stay for long coupled with the realization that the pay at the end of the day isnt comparable to the effort put

Same with me, I love the offer and the presentation and would like to try out the website but their payment method is what I have an issue with, I am not sure the payment method is supported in my country.

I have heard about grandmonopoly and it is a very good site to earn some few dollars in a day.
Though the payout is small but it is legit

I have heard about grandmonopoly and it is a very good site to earn some few dollars in a day.
Though the payout is small but it is legit

I do realize that it might not pay that well. Until or unless you are ready to risk a good amount of money. You much do we need to pay for the upgrade and how much can we earn after purchasing the membership?

Nice platform. Please are there no optional payment methods like payooner? This static payment method would restrict potential users.

Nice platform. Please are there no optional payment methods like payooner? This static payment method would restrict potential users.

Perfect Money, Payeer, AirTM are the only payment methods on this site. Not payoneer :) there aren't many ptc sites that pay in payoneer, I haven't really found them ... payeer can, but payoneer can't.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back