What's new

GrandClick.com Reviews: Scam or Legit ?

Thanks for sharing, Grandclick is one of the old legit sites, I used to join it, but because it only has a few referrals, so it will take a long time to reach min withdrawal, so I left it.

Seriously, I've actually seen a lot of good reviews about the website and it looks like something that a lot of people have been making use of that pays them money.

It's just that some site which scam us earlier won't allow us know which one is legit anymore , but with the threshold payment prove you've reviewed so far I think it's something to put a try
This is just it, these days one cannot tell the legit ones from the fake ones, There are so many fake sites out there. Even most reviews I do not trust them. Most times you only know if it's legit or fake by giving it a try

$0.1 per click means you need one hundred click just to make one dollar and that will be too stressful and we don't even know if the site grand click is legit or a scam site,

This is just it, these days one cannot tell the legit ones from the fake ones, There are so many fake sites out there. Even most reviews I do not trust them. Most times you only know if it's legit or fake by giving it a try

Seriously, I actually have my own doubts about the website wish it's the reason why I'm not really taking it very seriously because I don't really want to get scammed in the process.

A very good review and the payout is good.
You could easily accumulate a lot of units in a day if you are given enough offers.
How many paid offers do you get in a day ?

Actually there are two "Grandclix" site. One of them ends with the "dot com" domain whereas the other one end with the "dot net" domain. I am not sure if the admin of these two istes is the same person or not. i am not able to access either of those sites. perhaps the site has become a scam now?

Actually there are two "Grandclix" site. One of them ends with the "dot com" domain whereas the other one end with the "dot net" domain. I am not sure if the admin of these two istes is the same person or not. i am not able to access either of those sites. perhaps the site has become a scam now?

grandclix.net doesn't work but I don't think it was the same admin. grandclix.com is a veteran in the world of ptcs and is legit. many want to cheat and use the so-called name on other sites :) to mislead users.

grandclix.net doesn't work but I don't think it was the same admin. grandclix.com is a veteran in the world of ptcs and is legit. many want to cheat and use the so-called name on other sites :) to mislead users.

Yes, sites with similar domain names usually cause confusions. have you ever personally invested in Granclix with the "dot com" domain? How much is it possible to earn there?

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back