Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Apr 28, 2020
USD
$-0.0600USD
Biznotes

What is your favorite Grand Theft Auto game?​

When I was a kid, vice city was my favorite but after, GTA San Andreas multiplayer i played a long time.

I think the 1st and 2nd one when you were seeing the game from birds eye view from above :D haha what a great game

Me too i played Gta vice city a lot when i was a kid i didn't have a PC in that time so i spent a lot of money
in cyber cofees playing Gta and also Half Life game i play it a lot with other users

I like Gta 5 Most of my friends are mad for GTA V multiplayer and their mods, cheats. But i think single player is incredible. Its fun to complete the mission with cheat code than playing multiplayer game

My favorite game from Grand Theft Auto Series its Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, i play on multiplayer since i was a child.

Well , the way GTA San Andreas made an impact in the world of open world games , I must say that it has to be everyone's favourite in the GTA series.

Well , the way GTA San Andreas made an impact in the world of open world games , I must say that it has to be everyone's favourite in the GTA series.

it is still played today, after so many years. are full server servers on san andreas multiplayer.

Hmmm it's been a very long time I played that game. I can't even remember much about it. But I know grand theft auto game is really fun filled.

I'm not a gamer, I've seen my Lil bro paying games on his console. He loves playing Grand theft San Andres. But I'm not motivated to play cos its not my thing.

My favourite Grand theft Auto game is GTA vice City and I enjoy playing this game on my PC because I hate ne destruction from electricity or any other destruction.

I love this game Grand theft Auto game so much because of how real game is the game is all about gangsters going round Street Rubbing and escaping from police you not to be caught.

GTA's enjoyed mostly by kings of a 90 because those guys we are good at it and that opportunity of playing it not nowadays where you have if I have some games that people decide to play and forget about GTA games

I used to play GTA but the android phone version. It was a good game but it has been long since I played any phone games. I prefer using my time to make money from apss and forums cimosred to playing games.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back