What's new

Gramfree a SCAM site

Status
Not open for further replies.

conaljom

I have heard about gramfree for some time now and I keep wondering how legit it is. Lot's of of video on that site seems to show real proof of payment.
Anyone one here who has been paid?

I have heard about gramfree for some time now and I keep wondering how legit it is. Lot's of of video on that site seems to show real proof of payment.
No, the site is fake. I have joined and worked for approx 10 months but my withdraw is still pending. They are big scam!! Their proofs are fake and some are paid. No need to waste time.

No, the site is fake. I have joined and worked for approx 10 months but my withdraw is still pending. They are big scam!! Their proofs are fake and some are paid. No need to waste time.
It's painful going that far and not receiving a reward for your efforts. That's why I doubt most of these online faucets. At initial they seem to be real to attract traffic and then boom, they just disappear.

I have seen many testimonials in which people claimed that they never received their payment ... but I have never visited this site so I do not dare to say if it is legitimate or not ...

It is illegitimate, if you check the threads and publications in this forum, you will see that there are no payment receipts, I even closed my account with 300gr. I didn't keep wasting my time

Gramfree from what I have heard is a scam site and only a waste of time and energy, I advice you don't invest as the won't pay for your work.

It's painful going that far and not receiving a reward for your efforts. That's why I doubt most of these online faucets. At initial they seem to be real to attract traffic and then boom, they just disappear.
But they have solid proofs in videos which they show on YouTube as well. So mostly people think it's real. Anyways now I always guide others not to work on that site

People reigned courses on them for deceiving members. The worst is that some people still login and hope to get paid

No, it just a waste of time, no one give you 600$ for just simple clicks and some referrals.

This is biggest scam in online history. A lot of members joins there and invest cash to be paid,but all ends with lose.

It’s quite a crappy site. They make you work and slog to reach the threshold and never pay. What’s worse is the price of a single gram is pathetic and you won’t even feel like putting in so much effort when you convert it to real currency! Steer clear of this scammy website.

ABsolute scam of a site. Never paid, never will. Steer clear of it!
Been waiting months for a piddly $10
I know of 1-2 sites that have a similar business model but actually pay out! Hmu for more..!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back