What's new

GrabPoints.com Reviews : SCAM or LEGIT ?

I have read a couple of reviews on grabpoints and most were positive, i can see that all the activities come with juicy rewards and would have to add this to my online income sources, i also hope it is available for all Countries, i would go through your link and learn much more in addition to your info, thanks for sharing.

I am not using this app, but I have read positive reviews about this app. I also hear that if you are from tier one country, you will earn more compared for a worker who happens to be from tier three country.

From the reviews/descriptions above,as the name implies grabpoints,i am totally impressed with the lots of available tasks which you can choose from for earnings,but i don't make use of paypal.

I did very well on this site at one time and I'm sure it is related to Zoombucks. The problem is I get bored with reward sites really quickly. They did email me and asked me to write a review for them which I did, and if I remember I got rewarded very well for doing it. Perhaps I should take another look at it.

The site is legit; however, it isn't acceptable in some countries especially African ones. I will mark it as legit.

I see my friend, from your description, GrabPoints looks exactly like "a copy" of GG2U.org (do you know it?).
However with this you can cash out at $ 5, while GG2U, you have to reach at least $ 7.
I kindly ask you: if you also know GG2U and are also registered there, is it worth registering on GrabPoints too?
Thank you.

I once wanted to work in Grab points but it was not available in my country. I wonder if it is available worldwide now. But then I won't even work there anymore as I don't have PayPal and I don't use gift cards.

Even though I have been working on different survey Web for the moment, I haven't heard about this platform before. However, I will give it a trial and see how it eventually goes for me

I have come to know about grab point during.my days of scouting for survey sites that could accept my region. They are legit no doubt, but don't accept tier 3 Nationals

This is actually s good way to earn some good amount of money online. However, I don't think I can take this survey just because most of this survey PLATFORMs don't work in third world country

I want to commend you for posting review about the above earning platform here as it could be of benefit to interested members. I have come across this platform before and after registration, I discovered i can't earn there because of my region. Thanks for sharing though.

I want to commend you for posting review about the above earning platform here as it could be of benefit to interested members. I have come across this platform before and after registration, I discovered i can't earn there because of my region. Thanks for sharing though.
Unfortunately not only Grabpoints but there are many surveys sites that restrict people cause of région , it is better to seek for another opportunities to earn online .

Grabpoints have been in existence for a while now though their limitations to some countries is what made me not consider them when I was searching for online survey opportunities back then.
Besides their not paying in cash is something I don't fancy; getting to spend a $5 gift card here is very difficult.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back