What's new

GPTForum.net - Get Paid To Forum SCAM or LEGIT?

• Thread starter Deleted member 6735
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are still looking for more members!
Payment Proofs:

I have just joined the site and my account has been verified. Happy discovering a new paying site.Bizdustry have been of great help exploring new paying sites.I am yet to begin posting with forum and am happy they have included PayPal one of myfavourite payment method.

I have been on the site for about two weeks and I love it. I hope it continues to rise, I have not withdrawn my first payment yet, but that does not bother me since I have been able to see a member's payment receipt. I hope they continue like this, and the members of Bizdustry can trust him, he is friendly and very comfortable to work on the site.

ATTENTION! We have moved to an invite-only forum! The following code below will allow the next 15 members to sign up without having to be referred by anyone! Join while you still can!

Campaign Code: USUN5K

Invitation System & Referrals

We have implemented a new referrals and invitation system here at GPTForum. In an effort to ensure that our platform remains sustainable and grows slowly and steadily, we have implemented a invitation code system where it is required in order to join the forum. You have the ability to send your referrals to your friends and family. Down below you will find some useful information on how to use the system.

Click on the "Invitation" icon:
image.thumb.png.9e366578d9e821ebb47a46cd6b71ede2.png

Click on "Send New Invitation"

image.thumb.png.703172408c0dca46629670328bc4e9cc.png

Fill in the required information to invite your friend or family member

image.thumb.png.b113263abe27ffc13fc63e9818411ea6.png

FAQ:

How do I earn referral invitation codes?
Every current member has been granted one invitation code to refer a user to allow them to join the forum. Once you have used up your invitation codes, you can earn another code for free by posting 20 posts or topics. The code will automatically be added to your account and be available for immediate use. You may also use your points to purchase invitation codes if you wish. Invitation codes will cost 100 points.

What do I get in return for getting users to sign up with a code?
You will be granted 25 points for each referred user that signs up under your referral code.

Last edited by a moderator:
We have made multiple payouts already, so take advantage of the referral campaign above because once the campaign is used up, you must be invited by a user from the forum to join.

It is a reliable and legitimate site, I requested my first payment by Paypal, which I received in less than two hours, I highly recommend it. It is a forum where you can give your opinion, learn and it is very comfortable to work on it,

Here is my proof of payment

Please what's the payment reward like?
The payout reward, now the same as Bizdustry, is temporary as when I started they paid more. The minimum threshold is also $5 temporarily. I know things will get better, it's just a matter of time. It is a very friendly and nice site to create themes and publications.

We have made multiple payouts already, so take advantage of the referral campaign above because once the campaign is used up, you must be invited by a user from the forum to join.

Sir, I would like to join your forum and I would like to know if the referral campaign is still active or not. I hope you would help me to join your forum. Thanks and best wishes!

Sir, I would like to join your forum and I would like to know if the referral campaign is still active or not. I hope you would help me to join your forum. Thanks and best wishes!
Did you try it?🤯

Your forum is legit still going strong. You pay faster no matter the low current earning rate. One thing i love about a person, is the act of being transparent and not being fraudulent. Sometimes i don't engage in forums cos of the money alone, but gaining more experience from well thoughtful individuals like you, to explore the knowledge i gain in the labour market.

Notice: The invitation requirement will be re-enabled tonight! Be sure to join the forum before you have to be invited!

Notice: The invitation requirement will be re-enabled tonight! Be sure to join the forum before you have to be invited!
That's a welcome back development. I believe the invitation code serve as the referral code? I'll try to promote my own invitation code to bring more posters to your forum and improve its traffic.

GPTForum.net - Get Paid To Forum
Current Paying Status: Paying

Relatively new forum looking for new members to join the network and discuss amongst each other professionally. Topics range from general discussion to business and finances including cryptocurrency and the latest world news revolving Wallstreet. Discuss other methods of money-making including pay to click sites, pay to upload, and other pay to post.

Current withdraw threshold: $5 (500 points)

Current pay rate: $0.01/post (1 point) $0.02/topic (2 points) (Subject to change when necessary)

Current Payout Fee: $0.26

Current Payment Gateways: Litecoin & PayPal.

As the community is new, expect changes and updates to come as the forum becomes active. Feel free to make suggestions as you see fit and suggest things that will make your experience better!

Disclaimer: Adblock blocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker extensions on your browser to access the site. The website uses advertisements to assist in revenue to pay the content creators. Thank you.

Check it out!
Have been a verified member but still finding it hard to navigate your website,unlike here that am use to,I hope you could do something about your site as well for the new member to be able to use as well. Thank you for thee good work you are doing out there.

Have been a verified member but still finding it hard to navigate your website,unlike here that am use to,I hope you could do something about your site as well for the new member to be able to use as well. Thank you for thee good work you are doing out there.
How difficult is it to navigate the site? I have been registered for a long time and everything has gone normally. I ask because if you have any questions, maybe I can guide you or ask any other member of the community. We are here to always help each other, whenever possible.

You're not telling me what you're having difficulty with. That's like telling the dentist you have a problem with your mouth but not telling him anything further.

GPTForum.net - Get Paid To Forum
Current Paying Status: Paying

Relatively new forum looking for new members to join the network and discuss amongst each other professionally. Topics range from general discussion to business and finances including cryptocurrency and the latest world news revolving Wallstreet. Discuss other methods of money-making including pay to click sites, pay to upload, and other pay to post.

Current withdraw threshold: $5 (500 points)

Current pay rate: $0.01/post (1 point) $0.02/topic (2 points) (Subject to change when necessary)

Current Payout Fee: $0.26

Current Payment Gateways: Litecoin & PayPal.

As the community is new, expect changes and updates to come as the forum becomes active. Feel free to make suggestions as you see fit and suggest things that will make your experience better!

Disclaimer: Adblock blocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker extensions on your browser to access the site. The website uses advertisements to assist in revenue to pay the content creators. Thank you.

Check it out!
wow, its a great site i feel so and i am sure so many people would like join it as its paying and legit according to you. well, i am going to take a try at this site and i hope it will work for me as i will spend my time there. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back