What's new

GPTForum.net - Get Paid To Forum SCAM or LEGIT?

• Thread starter Deleted member 6735
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
We see every day that a new forum is created that, of course, make some competitions between the owners—however, Survival of the fittest at the end.
here in Bizdustry, we give a chance for other forums to share their contents, not like some forums xD
by the way, it looks like a good forum, good luck^^

Yes I love this forum but sometimes I struggle to find stuff to post on. It needs more members and fresh content. You have to join through invitation link which keeps the spammers away but makes it more difficult to get in.
The forum is not allowing everyone to join, this is of course stopping spammers. However, when a lot of people are not joining, there will also be limitation on posting. I have created a lot of threads but there are no engagements.

The forum is not allowing everyone to join, this is of course stopping spammers. However, when a lot of people are not joining, there will also be limitation on posting. I have created a lot of threads but there are no engagements.
I have been chatting with you there this morning and I promise to make more effort but I don't have knowledge of a lot of different subjects so sometimes it might be difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back