What's new

GPTForum.net - Get Paid To Forum SCAM or LEGIT?

• Thread starter Deleted member 6735
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is true, however, we strongly encourage users to create longer meaningful posts that have a decent discussion in them. Short posts may sometimes fall under poor quality and may be deleted. As long as the posts are of good quality, then you have no worries. ;)
Adding extra words just to make your post longer may not be better idea compared to the one liner that gives complete information. Long posts do not always mean quality post and short posts are not always low quality post. Having said that I always strive to give my best when posting on forums.

It is good to make reasonable comments with at least medium sentence that is understandable. I try my best to contribute effectively to keep the forum clean and safe for interaction.
yes you are right we have to keep forum clean and safe and our content must be informative for other users so that they can get a criteria to do best. well i am already there and i hope some users want to join that GPT forum so here is the invitation code GPT FORUM CODE

yes you are right we have to keep forum clean and safe and our content must be informative for other users so that they can get a criteria to do best. well i am already there and i hope some users want to join that GPT forum so here is the invitation code GPT FORUM CODE
Good one that you understand what i meant by keeping the forum clean and free from plagiarism. Any site with low quality contents, comments makes it unclean and it hardly drive good revenue from advertisers.

Good one that you understand what i meant by keeping the forum clean and free from plagiarism. Any site with low quality contents, comments makes it unclean and it hardly drive good revenue from advertisers.
yes agree with you we need to keep it clean and safe because our forum must be knowledgeable and informative for all and we are here to learn many things which we will share to each other

yes agree with you we need to keep it clean and safe because our forum must be knowledgeable and informative for all and we are here to learn many things which we will share to each other
You're correct dear. Their are lots of topics created there that gonna benefit you and add to your understanding. We hope you tell us more information that we may not have experienced before. I'm enjoying myself at bizdustry and gptforum.

Yeah,that's great i look forward to writing to you,when i join the site, it seems i won't be able to join the platform within this week because my schedules are tight, look forward to joining next week, when i have lesser schedules.
I hope to have the opportunity to see you at GPTForum, it is really nice to work there, and I am sure you will enjoy it. Personally I love the site and the members in general are very helpful and helpful in any of the topics and their answers.

I hope to have the opportunity to see you at GPTForum, it is really nice to work there, and I am sure you will enjoy it. Personally I love the site and the members in general are very helpful and helpful in any of the topics and their answers.
Okay that great,you have an intelligent attitude which is very good and it will aid you learn more from diverse opinions,drop your referral link so i could join through it,other than goin in plain,atleast you will gain something
from someone using your referral link.

Okay that great,you have an intelligent attitude which is very good and it will aid you learn more from diverse opinions,drop your referral link so i could join through it,other than goin in plain,atleast you will gain something
from someone using your referral link.
So far I have not made any invitations with my reference, I hope I am not making a mistake by placing it here. I will still take a chance and hope to see you there when your time permits. Let me know when you register because I have to put your user name as my referral.

If admin @C.Grigg, will make the invitation code like the normal referral code, it will make more sense. So we can earn through the referral reward system when our referrals sign up to the site and make the criteria to be called active member.

I tried signing up but to no avail, they're ask for either campaign code or invitation code,how do i get such,asides the need for the code,the other documentation is simple and straightforward, unlike some websites that ask too many questions.

If admin @C.Grigg, will make the invitation code like the normal referral code, it will make more sense. So we can earn through the referral reward system when our referrals sign up to the site and make the criteria to be called active member.
you say you will earn through referral rewards system when your referrals sign up to site and same thing i did and mentioned my referral code here. does it not mean sense that? i have an invitation code from admin and i created and put here a link for other users -Invitation CODE

you say you will earn through referral rewards system when your referrals sign up to site and same thing i did and mentioned my referral code here. does it not mean sense that? i have an invitation code from admin and i created and put here a link for other users -Invitation CODE
With invitation code you'll earn a referral reward when a new user signs through your site invitational link. All you have to do, contact @C.Grigg to get your invitational code, to start earning through referrals.

This is just like this forum, and they just the same too.

How long have you been on the site? And have you been paid? You also didn't say their method of payment and platform for payment.

I'm guessing their site layout will be awesome too.
Gptforum I one of the best forum sites out there and i am proudly one of the members , gptforum is justlike bizdustry but they also have gaming forum too, they paid me $1.5 worth of litecoin last month for my payout, posting earning is $0.02 per post while commenting is $0.01 per comment.

with the new changes in effect what is the post threshold in effect right now?is it per day or per hour and are you able to finnish your target of posting or comenting?
You can make 35 posts during 24 hours, it is 1 point per post and two points per topic, each point is $0.01. Every 24 hours you can make the posts again. When you have the opportunity to register I invite you to do it, if you have not done it yet.

With invitation code you'll earn a referral reward when a new user signs through your site invitational link. All you have to do, contact @C.Grigg to get your invitational code, to start earning through referrals.
hmmm do you think so? then what is the mean of referral code and referral earning for users? as i know i am already got a an invitation code from the admin ad after that i am inviting people here with my invitation code. :)JOIN GPT FORUM

hmmm do you think so? then what is the mean of referral code and referral earning for users? as i know i am already got a an invitation code from the admin ad after that i am inviting people here with my invitation code. :)JOIN GPT FORUM
Yesterday I sent the invitation to a member here, the way to do it was entering the invitation icon, where I added the email and the name, he received the email and registered through the link. I understand that this is the correct way to send the invitation. You can enter the site and review the instructions in the announcements.

I am using this forum. I have received payment twice. This is a good forum to hang out. However, there are not many members and not much activities. If you post regularly, you will feel exhausted as there will be no threads to post

I am using this forum. I have received payment twice. This is a good forum to hang out. However, there are not many members and not much activities. If you post regularly, you will feel exhausted as there will be no threads to post
Yes I love this forum but sometimes I struggle to find stuff to post on. It needs more members and fresh content. You have to join through invitation link which keeps the spammers away but makes it more difficult to get in.

Yes I love this forum but sometimes I struggle to find stuff to post on. It needs more members and fresh content. You have to join through invitation link which keeps the spammers away but makes it more difficult to get in.
Yes you are right, we can also create new topics, but it takes time and currently I have limitations, but still I am evaluating different topics to publish. If we review well there are some topics that are unanswered, perhaps for lack of knowledge or because they do not attract attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back