What's new

GPTForum.net - Get Paid To Forum SCAM or LEGIT?

• Thread starter Deleted member 6735
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just registered through it recently, I'm not verified yet. But I've sent my verification photo, hoping to be verified in due time. Sir please, how many posts can one make in your forum in a day?? Or hourly, explain.

If the registration is completed, does that mean that we are automatically verified and is able to earn. Just asking to ensure before I post and be active on the site. I don't want my posts to be wasted haha. Anyway, more clarifications would be much appreciated.

Ohh, that's awesome. Will be joining right away. I've been searching for similar paid to post for like bizdustry for a while.
GPTforum.net is promising at the moment. I'm enjoying my time at the moment through the forum. It will be just good that cryptocurrency is installed sooner rather than later cuz it'll be good to receive payment through it.

Since its a legit site am going to join now but we really need to know the number of lines to comment and other important information. Thank you for sharing such a great information. Am getting more interested in get paid to post forums.

I
GPTForum.net - Get Paid To Forum
Current Paying Status: Paying

Relatively new forum looking for new members to join the network and discuss amongst each other professionally. Topics range from general discussion to business and finances including cryptocurrency and the latest world news revolving Wallstreet. Discuss other methods of money-making including pay to click sites, pay to upload, and other pay to post.

Current withdraw threshold: $10 (New members can withdraw at $1 with NO FEE for a limited time as a Bizdustry member. Look at you! Thats a perk of $1 already that's waived...) paid via PayPal. Cryptocurrency withdraws will be introduced in the future.
Current pay rate: $0.05/post $0.07/topic

As the community is new, expect changes and updates to come as the forum becomes active. Feel free to make suggestions as you see fit and suggest things that will make your experience better!

Disclaimer: Adblock blocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker extensions on your browser to access the site. The website uses advertisements to assist in revenue to pay the content creators. Thank you.

Check it out!
I registered earlier today, I didn't get any confirmation mail, checked both my inbox and spam, same,
I wish to check the forum out so as to confirm their legitimacy.

Thanks for letting us know about Get Paid To Forum site. I just did my registration now and I look forward to also have an awesome experience in the site. I hope it will be worthwhile. The site looks welcoming though.

@C.Grigg You are asking for every member to send a photo with them holding an ID into their hand. Mate, that's just unprofessional. Even though you might be a very serious and honest person, with this kind of photos you can literally create bank accounts, verify KYC on multiple websites, and a whole lot of other things. You are also saying that no information should be cutt off, like wtf? That's already very suspicious. Why do you need all of my private information when all you want is to verify my name? And why the hell do you need a selfie with my ID, in the first place? Are you a registered company, working under the laws of some country?

Your website is Looking great sir, i already have an account. Thanks for giving us another legit earning opportunity. I will be active there as well. I love the rate and the minimum is good too. Hope i can earn something there too.

To me you have done nothing wrong bringing that write-up here for some analysis. Like me I registered few days ago, and this same page got me thinking when I saw it. I have not started working with them, or give the site that much attention yet, not because of the write-up though, I just want to understand it better before I start working with them. But to me it looks legit for now until proven otherwise. Remember the site is still very new. So let see how it goes. That is my take.

To answer some questions.
The minimum payout will be 100 points ($1) for a little while in order to get some payment proofs out. The forum is new, which is why there are no proofs of payment, yet. @Alexander and I are both admins there, while I am the owner of it. I understand that some may not like the verification process and some may not wish to proceed through the process. You do not have to get verified. You can upload any photo you want, hell, it can be a cat and use the legal name of Barney Fife if you want if you don't plan on getting verified for the points. We are involved in sending payments to users, and with the security measures we have in place on the back end, there are still users who attempt to bypass this and the KYC documents help us verify the point earning accounts. GPTForum is not a department or directly connected to Bizdustry and we have made the decision to ensure our user database is legit. If you don't want to complete the KYC, then please move on as it may not be for you.

Users can withdraw with LTC (Litecoin) and PayPal. You choose which one you want during the withdrawal requests.
Currently verified users can post a maximum of 10 posts or topics per day (full 24 hours). We are looking at different plans on either adding on to this and changing up the structure or developing a more in-depth method for user accounts and ranking up in order to post more per day.

Screenshot-20210203-231659.jpg

The first payment from Gptforum. I made a $ 1 withdrawal via paypal and was charged a fee of $ 0.34 so I only received $ 0.66. I hope this forum (gptforum) and bizdustry will continue to be successful and progress so that they will continue to repay their members.

Screenshot-20210203-231659.jpg

The first payment from Gptforum. I made a $ 1 withdrawal via paypal and was charged a fee of $ 0.34 so I only received $ 0.66. I hope this forum (gptforum) and bizdustry will continue to be successful and progress so that they will continue to repay their members.
Congratulations on becoming GPTForum's first paid out member. You have earned a medal on your account. :) Thanks for trusting us as we build this community together!

Congratulations on becoming GPTForum's first paid out member. You have earned a medal on your account. :) Thanks for trusting us as we build this community together!
Together with bizdustry, maybe gptforum will be successful too. Just waiting for that to happen, I hope some updates are also made to gptforum. For the problem of space and layout.

Together with bizdustry, maybe gptforum will be successful too. Just waiting for that to happen, I hope some updates are also made to gptforum. For the problem of space and layout.
Feel free to make suggestions on the forum for what you believe needs to be changed, added, or removed.

This looks like a great new site to join. I will check on it and see if I can join and stay active there. It will be awesome to find a new forum to make posts in it. Its pay rate looks promising. I hope Cryptocurrency payments come soon, PayPal can be so limiting for many people.

I have checked the site and I liked the boards so I registered. Now I am looking around and thinking of what good post I can make. It is nice to have another site that pays good because it is good for the economy of the freelancers. If things would go right for GPT then it can go side by side with Bizdustry on my daily chore. But I still have to checked on the policies particularly with the post limits. By the way I have noticed that the site is not lively and there are few posts for now.

I
I have checked the site and I liked the boards so I registered. Now I am looking around and thinking of what good post I can make. It is nice to have another site that pays good because it is good for the economy of the freelancers. If things would go right for GPT then it can go side by side with Bizdustry on my daily chore. But I still have to checked on the policies particularly with the post limits. By the way I have noticed that the site is not lively and there are few posts for now.
I agree that there are fewer than 500 posts on the forum, but the number of posts is going up daily and will soon be at 1000. :)

I have joined this site. I even made some posts. However, since I am already active here and having a good time here, I cannot continue posting on another forum because time does not permit. Too many good sites out there, yet so little time. Maybe we need 48 hours in a day instead of 24 so that we could spend 24 hours working in a day. LOL

To answer some questions.
The minimum payout will be 100 points ($1) for a little while in order to get some payment proofs out. The forum is new, which is why there are no proofs of payment, yet. @Alexander and I are both admins there, while I am the owner of it. I understand that some may not like the verification process and some may not wish to proceed through the process. You do not have to get verified. You can upload any photo you want, hell, it can be a cat and use the legal name of Barney Fife if you want if you don't plan on getting verified for the points. We are involved in sending payments to users, and with the security measures we have in place on the back end, there are still users who attempt to bypass this and the KYC documents help us verify the point earning accounts. GPTForum is not a department or directly connected to Bizdustry and we have made the decision to ensure our user database is legit. If you don't want to complete the KYC, then please move on as it may not be for you.

Users can withdraw with LTC (Litecoin) and PayPal. You choose which one you want during the withdrawal requests.
Currently verified users can post a maximum of 10 posts or topics per day (full 24 hours). We are looking at different plans on either adding on to this and changing up the structure or developing a more in-depth method for user accounts and ranking up in order to post more per day.
I am glad to know that we can withdraw through Litecoin too. I had become discouraged since my PayPal account was recently limited. Now I can verify my account there and start being active. Thank you for providing us with a new earning site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back