What's new

GPTForum.net - Get Paid To Forum SCAM or LEGIT?

• Thread starter Deleted member 6735
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 6735

GPTForum.net - Get Paid To Forum
Current Paying Status: Paying

Relatively new forum looking for new members to join the network and discuss amongst each other professionally. Topics range from general discussion to business and finances including cryptocurrency and the latest world news revolving Wallstreet. Discuss other methods of money-making including pay to click sites, pay to upload, and other pay to post.

Current withdraw threshold: $5 (500 points)

Current pay rate: $0.01/post (1 point) $0.02/topic (2 points) (Subject to change when necessary)

Current Payout Fee: $0.26

Current Payment Gateways: Litecoin & PayPal.

As the community is new, expect changes and updates to come as the forum becomes active. Feel free to make suggestions as you see fit and suggest things that will make your experience better!

Disclaimer: Adblock blocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker extensions on your browser to access the site. The website uses advertisements to assist in revenue to pay the content creators. Thank you.

Check it out!

Last edited by a moderator:

Relatively new forum looking for new members to join the network and discuss amongst each other professionally. Topics range from general discussion to business and finances including cryptocurrency and the latest world news revolving Wallstreet. Discuss other methods of money-making including pay to click sites, pay to upload, and other pay to post.

Current withdraw threshold: $10 (New members can withdraw at $1 with NO FEE for a limited time as a Bizdustry member. Look at you! Thats a perk of $1 already that's waived...)
Current pay rate: $0.05/post $0.07/topic

As the community is new, expect changes and updates to come as the forum becomes active. Feel free to make suggestions as you see fit and suggest things that will make your experience better!

Disclaimer: Adblock blocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker extensions on your browser to access the site. The website uses advertisements to assist in revenue to pay the content creators. Thank you.

Check it out!
This is just like this forum, and they just the same too.

How long have you been on the site? And have you been paid? You also didn't say their method of payment and platform for payment.

I'm guessing their site layout will be awesome too.

Current withdraw threshold: $10 (New members can withdraw at $1 with NO FEE for a limited time as a Bizdustry member. Look at you! Thats a perk of $1 already that's waived...)

Check it out!
It's a good site, I have taken time to go through it and I do love the sections I saw on the forum.

The awesome part is that it's a paid to post forum. I have already jumped onto the bandwagon.

Kindly check your PM.

It's a good site, I have taken time to go through it and I do love the sections I saw on the forum.

The awesome part is that it's a paid to post forum. I have already jumped onto the bandwagon.

Kindly check your PM.
You're right, I really like the site outlay, it looks all warm and inviting. I've already joined hoping to learn and contribute actively. I'm certainly inviting my friends to join as well. I hope there are referral links available.

I have joined get paid to forum. But I have not verified my my account there. It is night now, I will do it tomorrow morning. I want to know something. Like bizdustry, there is a limit to hourly post. Is there a limit to what I can post in an hour?

This is just like this forum, and they just the same too.

How long have you been on the site? And have you been paid? You also didn't say their method of payment and platform for payment.

I'm guessing their site layout will be awesome too.
That is his site, if you go to it and look for his name. :)

Thanks, everyone. I have added some clarity on the withdrawal method. It is PayPal until cryptocurrency is introduced in the near future. The site is owned and operated by me.

Thanks, everyone. I have added some clarity on the withdrawal method. It is PayPal until cryptocurrency is introduced in the near future. The site is owned and operated by me.
Unfortunately PayPal doesn't work here, congratulations Sir! More Power 💪💪💪

Current withdraw threshold: $10 (New members can withdraw at $1 with NO FEE for a limited time as a Bizdustry member. Look at you! Thats a perk of $1 already that's waived...) paid via PayPal. Cryptocurrency withdraws will be introduced in the future.

Check it out!
@C.Grigg
I have joined there. Maybe you find my username is the same as the one I use on bizdustry. I am waiting for your verification. There I did not find information about the rewards for each post. But I found it here. I think you should add that information to your forum. Also detailed information about the minimum character to get credit.

This is a good forum and PLATFORM to make some good amount of money from. However, I still think you need to write a comprehensive review on how the okay works and most importantly you need to attach a payment proof to convince members that the platform is legit

Thanks for sharing this website with us. This website is relatively new. I check it on whois domain name search, and it shows that the website is less than a week old. well I am going to take my time to register and I can't stay and refer my friends. I will post and comment you to know and find their payments structure. Overtime, I'll post my review here from other to learn from.

Current withdraw threshold: $10 (New members can withdraw at $1 with NO FEE for a limited time as a Bizdustry member. Look at you! Thats a perk of $1 already that's waived...) paid via PayPal. Cryptocurrency withdraws will be introduced in the future.

Check it out!
So this is a new get paid to post forum, this is actually nice I can add it to my list of earning forums online. I hope it stands strong like bizdustry, I just opened an account on it so later I will verify the process and see if I can start earning.

Check it out!
I have just registered on this platform some minutes ago, but I never knew that their payment method is only PayPal. I wish they will add cryptocurrency as one of their payment methods because I can't access PayPal from Nigeria.

I have done a lot of forum posting in the past, and I am thinking to get back to forum posting again provided I find interesting and legit forums. I just checked the site, it looks nice. I might join and start posting.

I have just registered on this platform some minutes ago, but I never knew that their payment method is only PayPal. I wish they will add cryptocurrency as one of their payment methods because I can't access PayPal from Nigeria.
Exactly, that PayPal discouraged me a bit. But the admin said cryptocurrency withdrawal will be available in the near future so we can only hope. But right now it seems I will watch things first, I have registered already. Had I known I would have waited a little.
Post automatically merged:

This is a good forum and PLATFORM to make some good amount of money from. However, I still think you need to write a comprehensive review on how the okay works and most importantly you need to attach a payment proof to convince members that the platform is legit
The platform is still new, I think it is less than a week old so not much activities has been started on the site. I think I will try it out and see if I can earn from it too but the major disadvantage of it is it only pays in paypal which does not work in Nigeria.

Exactly, that PayPal discouraged me a bit. But the admin said cryptocurrency withdrawal will be available in the near future so we can only hope. But right now it seems I will watch things first, I have registered already. Had I known I would have waited a little.

The platform is still new, I think it is less than a week old so not much activities has been started on the site. I think I will try it out and see if I can earn from it too but the major disadvantage of it is it only pays in paypal which does not work in Nigeria.
Thank you for the concerns. I am researching a way to pay out automatically in crypto. For now, I can attempt to manually payout in crypto.

Thanks for introducing this great opportunity, I have registered and I know I can do this while I do bizdustry too, one can always earn from multiple sources online by doing various tasks which you love. I love it when websites are legit and have a good reputation, continue the good works, thanks once again.

This seems like a good new site and I love its pay rate, I hope it won't change anytime soon, but I hope you could give us some clarification regarding the limits of posting and others. I would love to join the site later when I'm not busy.

This seems like a good new site and I love its pay rate, I hope it won't change anytime soon, but I hope you could give us some clarification regarding the limits of posting and others. I would love to join the site later when I'm not busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back