Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 6, 2020
USD
$2.2000USD
Biznotes
banner.jpg

WHAT IS GPT1?

GPT1 is a GPT rewards site. Earn Euros for each completed bid.

HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN WITH GPT1?

You will get 1 token daily. Complete the other offers in the list below to earn more. More and more tasks are completed. The more you get.

- KIWIwall
- Adworkmedia
- Adscendmedia
- OfferToro
- Wannads
- Iropas IP
- Persona.ly
- Pointclicktrak

* the value of 1 token is 0.008 €

HOW TO GET STARTED?

1. Register here
2. collect tokens by completing offers
3. Withdraw

The post does not explain much about how much we can earn per task, how much is the payment threshold, what kind of tasks are available, etc. Most of the gpt combine the elements of social exchange, ptc, and surveys, and I don't like doing these tasks.

You will get one token daily. The one token, is it for all the completed tasks? Or just for one task?

How many task can we do in a day, aside the other offers? I think the post would need more clarification for people who might like to explore the site.

The thread does not explain in detail. It says withdraw and also says you earn token. If they pay us token and how do we convert the token into real cash? I wish the OP had included more details.

The site is a scam to me. The URL address alone shows that, they're trying to be a clone of the ororiginal term or word GPT so as to attract users.
I'm sure there'll have been lots of complaints among them already.

The site is a scam to me. The URL address alone shows that, they're trying to be a clone of the ororiginal term or word GPT so as to attract users.
I'm sure there'll have been lots of complaints among them already.
sometime when we make reveiw and coment about a website we need to be so specific I think this website is legit from a reserach I made I think the website is paying you can check some of their reveiw on beermoneyforum its a good wesite to earn from even when I have not started using them yet

So many people are working on the website and I have read so many positive reveiw about the website on others forum.

Even when you check your status on beermoneyforum you will see that the website is mark as legit so I think Mr.B dont just change a status of any program to legit without verification.

I espected a lot more to have been said I mentioned in the post concerning your own personal experience or interaction with the said get paid to platform. I myself have not had any dealings with this site before though. I hope they still exist today?

There is nothing to worry about for someone like me I think that this website is legit despit the fact that I have tried to access the website since morning with my mobile but its not responding its like the website is not mobile freindly at all.

But I beleive the website is very legit I have seen some of their previous payout proof

I dont think the website still exist because from what I know I think that after reading this post I have to check where I found this thread before I then discover that it was on beermoneyforum and its been quite long since new payment proof was posted here

I dont think the website still exist because from what I know I think that after reading this post I have to check where I found this thread before I then discover that it was on beermoneyforum and its been quite long since new payment proof was posted here
The website still exist I know the reason why am saying this if you check beermoneyforum you will see that if the programs was scam then it should have been listed as scam but the status of the program is still showing legit on a website like beermoneyforum.

I think the website is a hoax. The URL address alone demonstrates that they are trying to utilize the original term or word GPT as a clone in order to draw in users.
There will undoubtedly have been numerous grievances among them by this point.

The website is still active. If you check beermoneyforum, you will see that if the program was a scam, it should have been listed as such, but the status of the program is still listed as legit on a website like beermoneyforum.

For a person like myself, there is nothing to worry about.
Despite the fact that I have been attempting to access this website with my mobile device since the morning, it appears to be completely unresponsive, therefore I still believe it to be legitimate.

banner.jpg

WHAT IS GPT1?

GPT1 is a GPT rewards site. Earn Euros for each completed bid.

HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN WITH GPT1?

You will get 1 token daily. Complete the other offers in the list below to earn more. More and more tasks are completed. The more you get.

- KIWIwall
- Adworkmedia
- Adscendmedia
- OfferToro
- Wannads
- Iropas IP
- Persona.ly
- Pointclicktrak

* the value of 1 token is 0.008 €

HOW TO GET STARTED?

1. Register here
2. collect tokens by completing offers
3. Withdraw
Getting paid to complete bid is never easy because you first need to secure the bid before having an opportunity to work on the bid before having the chance to finally submit the bid

For a person like myself, there is nothing to worry about.
Despite the fact that I have been attempting to access this website with my mobile device since the morning, it appears to be completely unresponsive, therefore I still believe it to be legitimate.
The website is legit I have read so many reviews about the website and I do believe that the website is still paying maybe the error you encounter was a downtime errors

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back