GPT in Nigeria?

GoldenLady

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 17, 2020
USD
$4.0000USD
Biznotes
I'm really curious. Is there any GPT site that accepts and pays Nigerians?

I understand why a lot of them don't trust us, but what of those of us willing to put in the work?

I understand why a lot of them don't trust us, but what of those of us willing to put in the work?
Nigerian people are welcomed to online forums where can share opinion and making discussions like Bizdustry.com Beermoneyforum.com , Beermoney.gg , bitcoindiscussionforum.com ,
All of these will help you to earn cash online. :)

It is not that they don't trust Nigerians , it is just that surveys and task companies don't normally want people from low tier country .

It is really not a matter of trust but the quota needed is usually from the top tier countries. Not just Nigeria, many countries in the tier 3/4 all have the same issues.

Well, thats not so nice. It's especially painful when you start a survey and half way through or at the end, you're told that you do not qualify for it.
Post automatically merged:

Nigerian people are welcomed to online forums where can share opinion and making discussions like Bizdustry.com Beermoneyforum.com , Beermoney.gg , bitcoindiscussionforum.com ,
All of these will help you to earn cash online. :)
Will definitely check them out.

Last edited:
Well, thats not so nice. It's especially painful when you start a survey and half way through or at the end, you're told that you do not qualify for it.

Will definitely check them out.
If you start survey you must know that you need to be informative in order to be paid. If it ask you do you know any company,just say any random company doesnt matter do you know it or not,just be informative.

Nigeria and many African countries have a bad reputation everywhere so you will find difficulties about that!

I recommend you to work on the Crypto domains.

Reputation is not the factor limiting Nigerlans to access survey but advertisers , companies in Nigerla need more enlightment on why they should key into surveys so that more surveys can be available for Nigerlans.

Nigeria and many African countries have a bad reputation everywhere so you will find difficulties about that!

Ok, thanks. Which ones will you suggest?

Ok, Thanks. Can you kindly advise on which sites to use?

If you start survey you must know that you need to be informative in order to be paid. If it ask you do you know any company,just say any random company doesnt matter do you know it or not,just be informative

Reputation is not the factor limiting Nigerlans to access survey but advertisers , companies in Nigerla need more enlightment on why they should key into surveys so that more surveys can be available for Nigerlans.
It is people that do not understand how survey works that are seeing it as if it is because of bad reputation of Nigerians

Countries like Nigeria are some of the lowest paid countries for completing GPT offers on websites so i recommend you to look for a different way to earn money

Saya anggota lama dalam penghasilan online, tidak masalah saya berasal dari negara di Eropa, semuanya sama untuk semua dalam survei, pekerjaan mikro karena tidak ada yang mau membayar untuk jawaban yang tidak informatif, bukan? Ini hanya trik untuk sukses yang lebih besar.: D
so true
I agree with your thinking

There used to be one platform that pays for social media tasks but I'm not sure it's still working. Sustainability is the main strength of every paying platform. You can join other paid platforms that pays in crypto.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back