What's new

GPT in Nigeria?

GPT sites are those that pay to do tasks such as watching videos, liking, following on twitter, facebock, instagram, writing positive comments, registering on websites, etc. I am in Picoworkers and as far as I know, members from Nigeria are working. There are no polls on this site, but there are GPT sites where there are.

The problem with most get paid to sites I've come across is the payment platform.

PayPal is not accessible to Nigerians, and it's only with the advent of cryptocurrency that there is now an alternative way to get the money.

About some GTP sites that are not paying or not willing to pay Nigerians, I have no much say about that because a friend of mine refer me to this bizdustry.com and I have not request for withdrawal because I have not meet up with the requirements or the needful. I hope and believe I will receive my pay when it is time. Let's just be informative and be open to getting knowledge

The only site you can watch video that I know too well about and earn something is via PTC site called coinpayu". This site will pay you for your time watching short videos that won't exceed 30 mins for you to earn rewards.

There are some GPT sites in Nigeria that I can't remember their name now. The downside to all these get paid to post forums in Nigeria is that all of them do requires investment into the site before you can start earning.

As for survey sites, it's because Nigerian companies don't believe much in surveys, this is why there are no surveys in Nigeria. The survey in the developed countries are for people that lives there, this is why there surveys are mostly restricted to those in those developed countries.

Is there any GPT site in nigeria that pays? Its a no I don't think so because if there is GPT site in Nigeria, i would have being informed by different platforms, the only one i know is bizdustry, honestly it will make sense a lot if there is GPT in nigeria that pays.

You can give picoworkers a try, it has a lot of tasks, jobs and things to do that a lot of countries are supported there, the issue is that the highest paying ones aren't supported worldwide (mostly limited to users from US)

There are hardly GTP sites for Nigerians. And I don't think it's because of any bad reputation, Nigeria isn't the only country that hardly features in those GTP. Even other low tier countries have the same problem.

I think it's up to us to put ourselves on the map and show the world that we are capable. We are not small... We are smart too.

Though, for now just focus on the other online sites that pay you to write or do other things. You can earn money from it too.

Yes there are two I just can across just of recent. It basically for Nigerians only they are NairaWorker.com and UWork.ng, this two platform offers task for freelancers to complete and make money off it. Within a day was able to make 350 naira i 2hours a day, while Uworke.ng you post on your social media account to get paid for. It really working well for Nigerians.

It is true that many sites don't trust Nigerians but trust is not usually the problem when it comes to GPT sites and Nigerians. Most GPT sites don't need people from Africa because of many factors which is far fetched from the issue of trust.

Reputation is one of the major obstacle for Nigerians to be a partakers of so many GPT in Europe. But with some that still believe that all Nigerians are not scammer or hijacker, you can still partake on their online survey.

It is not that they don't trust Nigerians , it is just that surveys and task companies don't normally want people from low tier country .
And it is not that they don't want people from low tier country. It is just that the survey is not made for Nigeria. The survey is sometime for product used in other countries but not used in Nigeria. How will they give Nigeria survey on products that doesn't concern Nigeria

I think the thing is that a majority of Nigerian and African companies don't have as much as online presence and jobs and that's why individuals from there always seek for other opportunities.
If the companies there were to be more helpful, this constant search around would not be needed

Well there there are some of these sites that cannot be accessed by Nigerians, but there are still other sites we can make use of, forumcoin is can be accessed by Nigerians.

I'm really curious. Is there any GPT site that accepts and pays Nigerians?

I understand why a lot of them don't trust us, but what of those of us willing to put in the work?
Although I do not know much about GPT site but if you need or want to know sites that one can earn well are sites like beermoneyforum, bizdustry, trendri, BMF, forumcoin, hawkit and others.

There are alot of website that pays Nigerian and I think some of the website are picoworkers and rapidworkers they accept Nigeriian easyly.

I also think that a forum like this also favoure Nigerians.

So for this aspect I beleive that when you bizdustry can be a good forum for Nigerian bmf also one of them

Although it isn't a trust issue, the top-tier countries often provide the appropriate quota. The same issues affect numerous Tier 3/4 countries in addition to Nigeria.

If you begin a survey, you should be aware that in order to get paid, you must be informative.
If someone asks you if you know any companies, just state any random company, whether or not you are familiar with it.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back