Members

Latest member

Inewton5

GoldenLady

Acquaintance
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
I'm really curious. Is there any GPT site that accepts and pays Nigerians?

I understand why a lot of them don't trust us, but what of those of us willing to put in the work?

ivanr01

Reaction score
BizNotes

I understand why a lot of them don't trust us, but what of those of us willing to put in the work?
Nigerian people are welcomed to online forums where can share opinion and making discussions like Bizdustry.com Beermoneyforum.com , Beermoney.gg , bitcoindiscussionforum.com ,
All of these will help you to earn cash online. :)

Josemendez

Human Resource Manager
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
It is not that they don't trust Nigerians , it is just that surveys and task companies don't normally want people from low tier country .

Niftyyem

Familiar Face
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
It is really not a matter of trust but the quota needed is usually from the top tier countries. Not just Nigeria, many countries in the tier 3/4 all have the same issues.

GoldenLady

Acquaintance
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
Well, thats not so nice. It's especially painful when you start a survey and half way through or at the end, you're told that you do not qualify for it.
Post automatically merged:

Nigerian people are welcomed to online forums where can share opinion and making discussions like Bizdustry.com Beermoneyforum.com , Beermoney.gg , bitcoindiscussionforum.com ,
Will definitely check them out.

Last edited:

ivanr01

Reaction score
BizNotes
Well, thats not so nice. It's especially painful when you start a survey and half way through or at the end, you're told that you do not qualify for it.

Will definitely check them out.
If you start survey you must know that you need to be informative in order to be paid. If it ask you do you know any company,just say any random company doesnt matter do you know it or not,just be informative.

Nurudeen

Familiar Face
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
I have not heard about GPT site. I think you need to shed more light to it so as to give readers more understanding on the topic

Ifeayomi

Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
I really don't know if there is GTP in Nigeria. But one thing I know is that Nigerian are good in an online business or survey

ahmedo24

Familiar Face
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
Reputation is not the factor limiting Nigerlans to access survey but advertisers , companies in Nigerla need more enlightment on why they should key into surveys so that more surveys can be available for Nigerlans.

Peterlight

The man for the job
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
I believe if you follow what was written by ivanr01 ..you can earn more

GoldenLady

Acquaintance
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
Nigeria and many African countries have a bad reputation everywhere so you will find difficulties about that!

I recommend you to work on the Crypto domains.

Nigeria and many African countries have a bad reputation everywhere so you will find difficulties about that!

Ok, thanks. Which ones will you suggest?

Ok, Thanks. Can you kindly advise on which sites to use?

If you start survey you must know that you need to be informative in order to be paid. If it ask you do you know any company,just say any random company doesnt matter do you know it or not,just be informative

Josemendez

Human Resource Manager
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
Reputation is not the factor limiting Nigerlans to access survey but advertisers , companies in Nigerla need more enlightment on why they should key into surveys so that more surveys can be available for Nigerlans.
It is people that do not understand how survey works that are seeing it as if it is because of bad reputation of Nigerians

Vladv26

Addicted Member
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
Countries like Nigeria are some of the lowest paid countries for completing GPT offers on websites so i recommend you to look for a different way to earn money

ivanr01

Reaction score
BizNotes
I believe if you follow what was written by ivanr01 ..you can earn more
I am old member in online earning,doesnt matter I am from country in Europe,everything is same for all in surveys , micro jobs because nobody dont want to pay for non informative answers,right ? This is just trick for bigger success. :D

Khafid99

Reaction score
BizNotes
Saya anggota lama dalam penghasilan online, tidak masalah saya berasal dari negara di Eropa, semuanya sama untuk semua dalam survei, pekerjaan mikro karena tidak ada yang mau membayar untuk jawaban yang tidak informatif, bukan? Ini hanya trik untuk sukses yang lebih besar.: D
so true
I agree with your thinking

gammarays

Acquaintance
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes

There used to be one platform that pays for social media tasks but I'm not sure it's still working. Sustainability is the main strength of every paying platform. You can join other paid platforms that pays in crypto.

728x90-3
Top Bottom