What's new

Government Vs private company

That is the honest truth, over here private workers work like slaves because they have been giving a lot of taxes and at the end of the day they have no future benefits which is pension.
pension.
If you are in Nigeria right now , you will understand very well , a private school teacher earning kpjust 15,000naira monthly while some government school teachers are earning 85,000 while the principals are earning over #120,000 monthly.

Government companies pay pensions while private companies doesn't pay pension but the pay is very high.

Which would you prefer. A government job which you will get a pension or private job which pays high but no pension.
I think a private job with a high pay is the much better option to go for and the reason that i am saying this is because then you can play your own pension and put some money aside from your salary and that will essentially become your pension.

I prefer private companies as they are well organized and even give better monthly pay. The allowance that comes with private companies is also another advantage over government owned company.
private companies are better nowadays but the advantages of government companies are more than the private companies so I prefer government companies over private companies.

it depends on the location you are the girls in the western country a private company can actually make provision for you to receive pension after retirement,in the western country I may never make a decision because anyway you are working for you are entitled to government pension on retirement.

working with organisations either government or private does not affect your pension but plans matters alot. some may decide to work for government for the benefit of pension but personally If i have the opportunity to work for private with a very good amount of salary i will planned and it will not affect me or i will have myself paid pension.
I always prefer government organisation than private organisation because government organisation motivate workers more and they also pay pension and gratuity to workers while private organisations do not pay pension.
Post automatically merged:

I can't say about the old times but if you are talking about the recent time, government pays a lot more than the private company but the problem is that there are people some where who loot the money that was supposed to use for payment of pension.

I can't say about the old times but if you are talking about the recent time, government pays a lot more than the private company but the problem is that there are people some where who loot the money that was supposed to use for payment of pension.

I prefer working in government companies that working in a private company this is because most private company do not pay pension but government companies to pay their workers pension.

I prefer working in government companies that working in a private company this is because most private company do not pay pension but government companies to pay their workers pension.

Last edited:
In my home country, government gives pension of you have worked for 20 years or more. The private companies also give pension for the employees who have worked for many years.

Personally I'm not really bothered about working for the government agencies or Ministries or the private companies that are existing in the country but what is most important for me is how much they're going to pay me during the time I'm working for them.

Here in my country the private companies or work sector pays higher than the government type. But government benefits is unending.

I prefer to work in a government organisation or company that working in the private sector or however most private-sector peers more than the government sector was one disadvantage of private sector is that most of them do not pay pension.

The most of the people will go for government jobs because of the security in paying pensions qfter retirement online the company jobs where they are not paying pensions mostly and can fire you at will

At this time I prefer private companies that will reward my time well. Most private companies here in my country rewards it's workers more than govt workers.

Government companies comes with huge benefits like the retirement benefits that is unending. But when it comes to salary stipend for active workers private is more rewarding.

I will prefer to work in private sectors where the pay is high so that i can invest and get established before i retired from the private company.

People working for the government agencies or parrastals do have a more ended if job security than those working Ina company where their appointment can be terminated without warning

Government companies pay pensions while private companies doesn't pay pension but the pay is very high.

Which would you prefer. A government job which you will get a pension or private job which pays high but no pension.
I prefer private jobs that pay higher because I discover private jobs are more organise compare to government job, even with the high pay one can start up is own business after working for some years

Those who are earning from any of this sectors should be applauded cos it's not easy securing any white collar job this days covid19 have marred it for us.

I'll take the private job. I have the opportunity to save more, invest and even start up a business than when am working for a government agency.

The two are good but in my country people are hell bent on getting government job because it is believed that it provides job security and a secured retirement benefits.

In my own opinion,I prefer the government work than private company , government might query you and still let you work meanwhile private company will sack you and let you roam

In my own opinion , I think retirement at the age of 60 is very necessary if your still strong you can top up 1 more year

The options are too tricky. Going by the chaos and ruckus most pensioners go through here, I will conclude that the government work does not worth it. The pay is not only small but irregular. Still, one can't take away the minimum risk involved in working for the government

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back