What's new

Government Vs private company

as for me I prefer working with the private organisation which pays more this is because sometimes after working with the government at the end of the day they refused to pay you your pension still.

Here in my countries , getting a government job is a dream come true for graduates because of the goodies that comes with it, they believe that private organisation always enslave their staffs with workload and less pay.

Government jobs will always be priority because apart form the fact that you don't get tired down all the time, you can still choose to run one or two side businesses along with doing your government job unlike for private companies

I prefer to work in a government organisation than working in the private organisation because all government organisations Play pension while private organisations do not pay pension.

Depending on the kind of job from the private companies, but for I prefer government job no matter their salary I prefer working in government than private companies.

I will go for the government companies. We all know that the pension plan they offer is the reason for choosing them. But it's just that private companies usually do pay monthly salaries more than the government companies

over here in my country Nigeria government organisation and private organisation pays high salary and government organisation always comes with pension but not all private jobs come with pension, as for me I will prefer a government job.

over here in my country Nigeria government organisation and private organisation pays high salary and government organisation always comes with pension but not all private jobs come with pension, as for me I will prefer a government job.
In this part of the world I prefer to work under the government service than to work under private service this is because all government organisation pay pension while private organisation most of them do not pay a pension.

In this part of the world I prefer to work under the government service than to work under private service this is because all government organisation pay pension while private organisation most of them do not pay a pension.
yes its always best to do work under a government department because its secure and always beneficial for the future and another side private company never pay pensions after retirement.

Am going to go for a private job and if possible my own business. Anyways i choose private jobs over government because truth be told, the system is broken. For you to actually get a government job these days you need to actually know someone that knows someone that can save a slot for you. They dont play fair. And another reason is you can easily be dropped at anytime and they get to decide when you are nolonger fit to work

It's a hard choice to make but I will go with the government job , working for the government is better than working for a person who could leave you without a job for no reason

Government companies pay pensions while private companies doesn't pay pension but the pay is very high.

Which would you prefer. A government job which you will get a pension or private job which pays high but no pension.
Between government and private company organisation , we all know that private company will just pay you off when you retired but government jobs will grant you pension and entitlements,

I think I would prefer a private establishment, because of the lackadaisical attitude towards work on government establishment.

Some people prefer privacy establishment maybe because in their country , private companies gives better bonus and they at on good payroll, but in my country government workers are like king while private workers at like slave.
I think I would prefer a private establishment, because of the lackadaisical attitude towards work on government establishment.

Definitely of all times government seems to be the best they actually pays well and somehow they happens to be the best in aspect of the future purposes you get to be paid pensions but in private sacking is 50/50 for any single mistake.

Some people prefer privacy establishment may be because, in their country, private companies give better bonus and they at on good payroll, but in my country, government workers are like a king while private workers at like a slave.
That is understandable if things are like that in your country, government workers don't earn much in the US, if found with too much money they get investigated.

I think the government job is good rather than the private job. The biggest benefit of the government is that if there is any problem, the first notice is issued while the private jobs are pulled out of the office without saying anything. Pension is given after a fixed period in a government job while it does not happen in private jobs.
In my opinion the government job is good rather than the private job. The biggest benefit of the government is that if there is any problem, the first notice is issued while the private jobs are pulled out of the office without saying anything. Pension is given after a fixed period in a government job while it does not happen in private jobs. If u want peace in your life then you should take advantage of government job.
Post automatically merged:

Government companies pay pensions while private companies doesn't pay pension but the pay is very high.

Which would you prefer. A government job which you will get a pension or private job which pays high but no pension.
In my opinion the government job is good rather than the private job. The biggest benefit of the government is that if there is any problem, the first notice is issued while the private jobs are pulled out of the office without saying anything. Pension is given after a fixed period in a government job while it does not happen in private jobs. If u want peace in your life then you should take advantage of government job.

Private workers here in my country are working like slaves and earning peanuts despite the fact that they put all their soul and energy into the work. While government are having fun and embezzlement of government money meant for the people.

Private workers here in my country are working like slaves and earning peanuts despite the fact that they put all their soul and energy into the work. While government are having fun and embezzlement of government money meant for the people.
That is the honest truth, over here private workers work like slaves because they have been giving a lot of taxes and at the end of the day they have no future benefits which is pension.
pension.

working with organisations either government or private does not affect your pension but plans matters alot. some may decide to work for government for the benefit of pension but personally If i have the opportunity to work for private with a very good amount of salary i will planned and it will not affect me or i will have myself paid pension.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back