What's new

Government Vs private company

In Africa government jobs are like the dream kind of job. This because of majorly job security and the fact that you can get paid for doing nothing. However if I ever happen to leave the shores of this country I would prefer a private company. This is because the right of employees are protected and easily enforceable.

Both kind of companies have their own kind of advantages and disadvantages. Like Government work have retirement plans and job security but the pay is very little. On the other hand in Private work you get good monthly income but you don't get retirement plans also you don't really have job security in private jobs you will never job when they will give you resign and you have to leave the job.

Government Job is good other than Private Job. Government Jobs provides many facilities. Also private Job is provide good salary and comfort place. Government sector provide less salary other than Private sectors. And that is true government sector provide securely Job

Government companies pay pensions while private companies doesn't pay pension but the pay is very high.

Which would you prefer. A government job which you will get a pension or private job which pays high but no pension.
Government job is best but it too difficult because we reach on time on duty while u are restricted on the other Hand private job is easy because we can can chose our free time or part time job but private can't pay the pension and government job pay pension after retirement.

Government job is best but it too difficult because we reach on time on duty while u are restricted on the other Hand private job is easy because we can can chose our free time or part time job but private can't pay the pension and government job pay pension after retirement.
I think it is true that private companies have better salaries and many of them, although they do not pay a pension, offer reliable companies where employees can register and pay monthly installments to receive their pension in the future. In other cases the workers themselves can save, or look for companies dedicated to private pensions and safeguard the retirement of private employees.

Both government sectors and private sectors are good as far as you gain employment, i think i would go for the government sector because of the lots of benefits given to their employees asides salaries and pensions.
Post automatically merged:

There are lots of people who have gained millions of currencies from forex trading,so many people have invested in forex and it has paid them handsomely, no doubt in any investment their is always losses and gains.

Both government sectors and private sectors are good as far as you gain employment, i think i would go for the government sector because of the lots of benefits given to their employees asides salaries and pensions.
It is so @Mostee501 , both sectors are good in obtaining a job, but as you describe in government entities have the " benefits that their employees receive in addition to salaries and pensions.", but if you are a good manager of your economy, private companies also have excellent benefits and better salaries, which can help in the future with good savings.

It is so @Mostee501 , both sectors are good in obtaining a job, but as you describe in government entities have the " benefits that their employees receive in addition to salaries and pensions.", but if you are a good manager of your economy, private companies also have excellent benefits and better salaries, which can help in the future with good savings.
Yeah you are absolutely right, private companies also take good care of their employees and their pay financially is high.

Yeah you are absolutely right, private companies also take good care of their employees and their pay financially is high.
In my country, private companies often double the salary of government entities. For that reason I expressed that if the employee manages his earnings well, he will be able to have considerable savings in the future, including the bonuses that are given away from time to time.

I will go for a government job anytime, anyday. Government jobs give time for side business, it is also difficult to be sacked in a government institution.
They might pay less but you will make more in a government institution more than private.

Government companies pay pensions while private companies doesn't pay pension but the pay is very high.

Which would you prefer. A government job which you will get a pension or private job which pays high but no pension.
I think I would go for government job not because of only pension scheme but also the job security when it is compared to private companies job.

I prefer a private job because of how fast i would receive my payment and also the credibility in the private company is more compared to some public company

In my country, private companies often double the salary of government entities. For that reason I expressed that if the employee manages his earnings well, he will be able to have considerable savings in the future, including the bonuses that are given away from time to time.
Yeah thats true plus,most private companies gives out huge amounts of money to their retirees as parting gifts to enable them startup something personal.

I'll go for a government work with pension but in the western country even in private job you still will get pension even at old age,so I'll go for government if the private job is not my own personal business

I will go for private company, and let me correct you the private companies have worked with make pension provision for their staffs, some a lot of private companies pay pension, moreover the Government you said pay pension how many years does it take before you are able to have access to what you worked for

A government job will be a dream come true because they gives all the benefits like loan, bonus and retirement with gratuity while private job just pay you off.

As for me, I prefer government job because when one becomes old and can no longer run from one place to another in search of opportunities that bring money, the pension will definitely serve as a means of survival. One can just imagine if at this stage, nothing is forth-coming. The joy of government work is in the end.

Yeah thats true plus,most private companies gives out huge amounts of money to their retirees as parting gifts to enable them startup something personal.
Yes, you are right, that is another great benefit that private companies have, unlike government entities, the money they give you is not even enough to start a small business. Everyone thinks about the government pension but in the end it is not something that can be compared with the benefit of private companies.

No...ooo not all private companies that doesn't pay pension some companies pay pension and the pay it constantly, not only government job pay pension.

My brother it's government job all the way, job security Is a bit sure compared to private sector, in private sector any nature phenomenon that occurs your job begin to shake.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back