What's new

Government Vs private company

well I think it depends on how and what type of person you are, Everything relies upon your attitude, likes and aversions.
Assume If you are desiring for cash, at that point I would
recommend you to go for private business, since the
compensation increments here dramatically. Then again If you
wanna have a tranquil existence, at that point you can pick
Public area work.

Working in government and private companies has there advantages and disadvates. The advantage of working in private company is high salary, but disadvantages is no job security unlike government job were there is less payment and job security.

I will definitely prefer the government job that pay pension and aside from that there is also job security. You can't be sacked just like that in government job unlike private job

I will definitely prefer the government job that pay pension and aside from that there is also job security. You can't be sacked just like that in government job unlike private job
I prefer to work in a government company that work in a private company this is because a government company and organisation to pay pension to their workers but not all private company pays pension

Government companies pay pensions while private companies doesn't pay pension but the pay is very high.

Which would you prefer. A government job which you will get a pension or private job which pays high but no pension.
I prefer a government job to a job of a private sector. A government job renders job security.
You are eligible to get your gratuity and pension after retirement. Despite delays, they still pay up.
But a Private sector can one day fold up and all your savings gone!
Post automatically merged:

I'll take the private job. I have the opportunity to save more, invest and even start up a business than when am working for a government agency.
I would prefer the public job because their pension is more reliable, there are other benefits attached too. Anything can go wrong with private companies.

Last edited:
I think the government job is good rather than the private job. The biggest benefit of the government is that if there is any problem, the first notice is issued while the private jobs are pulled out of the office without saying anything. Pension is given after a fixed period in a government job while it does not happen in private jobs.

If you will like to enjoy pension after retirement without any kind of headache whatsoever then you should work with the government. They are the ones who have pension schemes that can be able to help you.

Government companies are reliable and dependable since they provide pensions at the conclusion of their employment, but private companies do not provide pensions and you can be fired at any time.

This is going to depend on the differences in the initial salary. If the gap between them is too much then I will go for the private organisation because I can easily remove part of the money and invest in a business in preparation for my retirement.

Government work is the best because of the ability to receive pension after retirement , over here but if you're not working for the government or private individual A company may not be able to give you pension except you are working in the bank.

Government companies pay pensions while private companies doesn't pay pension but the pay is very high.

Which would you prefer. A government job which you will get a pension or private job which pays high but no pension.
Based on the pension plan structure of the government which private institution do not have then I would say that government job is preferable since you still get paid for years after you stop working.

If it'll be possible, I'll prefer a private institution that can pay high and also have good plans for my pension and contribute too as well.
I say this because of the troubles government workers go through in trying to get their pension in my country.

I think, I will prefer the public organisation which the pay may be low buy I will br pay pensions. The payment of private may be higher buy the issue is when you got retired, you have no benefit from any sector again unlike the public sector.

Government companies are reliable and dependable since they provide pensions at the conclusion of their employment, but private companies do not provide pensions and you can be fired at any time.
Majority of private companies are now coming up to standard and even provide benefits that are beyond pension; some go as far as giving you health insurance as well.
So they're becoming more attractive than government establishment especially in my country.

There are many benefits that most persons would generally wants to get int a government job,the government job is very secure,and one will have the priviledge of getting a pension after retirement.

There are many benefits that most persons would generally wants to get int a government job,the government job is very secure,and one will have the priviledge of getting a pension after retirement.
At the same time , some private business organisation could be more luxurious like the oil company. So many people will abandon government job and pursue This job opportunity if ocations arises .

With the way our economy sector is presently now in my country I will highly prefer to go for a private companies who there pay is very high and be saving it to be investing aside and not get paid for pension than going for a government company.

I prefer that private companies give you the chance to improve and build a really outstanding career because of the environment, challenges, and quality of formation and training that they invest in you compared to the government companies.

At the same time , some private business organisation could be more luxurious like the oil company. So many people will abandon government job and pursue This job opportunity if ocations arises .
One of the things when putting things into parspective is that most private company are business oriented and profit driven,which will ordinarily make the organisation to go for the best and pay them well.

I am personally going to prefer to hire a high salary then I am going to plan for my retirement myself because I think I am going to have better ideas on where to invest.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back