What's new

Government Vs private company

One of the things when putting things into parspective is that most private company are business oriented and profit driven,which will ordinarily make the organisation to go for the best and pay them well.
I think the payment rates in most of these luxurious private organisation is very high and there is also a health insurance and other insurance that covers most of your bills and responsibilities. Most of these things is not available for most government workers.

Actually working with the government is very good and has more advantage than working with a private company, working with the government there are some benefits you will be gaining once you get to the top position but in private sector there is no any much benefit.

It's not like the pension you will be collecting after retiring from government sectors will be high, so I prefer working in the private sector and collect high salary. I will plan for my life myself after retirement

It's not like the pension you will be collecting after retiring from government sectors will be high, so I prefer working in the private sector and collect high salary. I will plan for my life myself after retirement
Actually it really sounds nice but that only work when you have a good job in the private sector that do pay high and also gives you time and energy to plan things well because there's stress in private sector jobs.

The both of them are different in the way in which they operate and I thought you should always read the organization's white paper to understand where you are going.

Government companies pay pensions while private companies doesn't pay pension but the pay is very high.

Which would you prefer. A government job which you will get a pension or private job which pays high but no pension.
I think that a private job would be more beneficial for me because the structures are more organized for productivity and the salary as well as some bonuses arrives on time unlike the government jobs where some organizations go on strikes because of unpaid arrears

I prefer that private companies give you the chance to improve and build a really outstanding career because of the environment, challenges, and quality of formation and training that they invest in you compared to the government companies.
I quite agree with you on this, because private organization are profit oriented and would want to be ontop of their game all the time, these are some of the things that will make them to invest massively on their employees.

I want to work with the government for the retirement benefits, but it's still hard on me that I have no flexibility when I'm doing that. I think it will be better to be self employed because of this.

Private firms give you a high pay and then you get a lot of exposure and experience than in government institutions. Private firms also support your professional advancements.
What you are saying is true but then private firms are usually going to demand more hours from you and some of them is not healthy. There is even a tendency that you are going to make more money from public jobs.

I would not prefer any of them even though currently I am a government employee .
This is because I hate working for people normally,and I love to be my own boss.

I think the government jobs are the best because you are assured of pension every month after retirement. That provides so much safety that I would not want to miss out on.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back