What's new

Government involvement in providing affordable house for works - Has it worked in your country???

It didn't work in my country because my government is a little suspicious of its activity. They cannot provide citizens with affordable housing. They embezzled money for the purpose of building a house.

A massive corruption that is currently going on in the government is what is greatly stopping this kind of schemes from materializing because the government has already put in plans in place.

I am somebody who is usually a very big fan of all these Innovations because of how they can be able to help the country is moving forward. The government around here are usually too dumb for them to understand.

The government involvement in providing affordable lives for the citizen is very important because they should always cater for what they're really doing in the office and that is the best thing that the government will do.

The government of my country didn't do well and that is a major reason why most of us are traveling outside the country to make very good impact in the life of the citizens of the country.

To a very large extent housing has not been a problem here the only time it is is in the urban areas. The government has always made provision for things like this to be taken care of but the contractors usually embezzled the money and build substandard.

The government providing affordable houses in my country does not work because most of the structures that were built are been distributed among the political elite.

In my country , the government has continuously provided us with lots of opportunities like this one especially for those who are not having enough money to build their dream residential house.

Involvement of the government in the problem provision of affordable houses has not really worked in my country because it is based on nepotism and cryonism.

The frustrating thing about this place is that even if the government has made plans to ensure that everything is going to be okay there are some people who are always going to drag it backwards.

It has partially worked well in my country this is because not all the regions has enjoyed it. some part of the country has benefited from such government policies but some part have been left to the mercy of God.

It has not worked in my country as my government is somewhat dubious in her activities. They are incapable of providing affordable housing to the citizens. They embezzle money that was meant for housing.
That is the government only care but their selves, they never consider about their workers, they will always promise that they are going to build houses for their workers but they not do it, and this has happen since.

It is very difficult for you to launch this kind of schemes and become successful not in a country that has a higher population and a lot of people trying to divert the funds.

Hmm not at all, it is not happening in my country except a government officials in political position should build an estate and name it after him so that when his tenor is over, the estate will turn to his.

In my country, the government cannot solve the problem of affordable decent housing accomodations for the teaming population except it involves the private sector which is more than capable to make that a reality. The private sector has done a lot of such projects in my country.

Honestly, the government of my country has not really done enough when it comes to providing affordable houses to the citizenry. I remember when I was a little kid, there were things like that by some governments but today the Federal government is no longer talking about it. Some States government are actually putting such things in place though.
Many state Governors in my country have tried that before but you didn't fully work. Some tried and achieved it to an extent but some who promised didn't even achieve that all. I think it is one of the best things a country should do for their low-income earners.

Last edited:
The government cannot solve this problem of housing, there should be proper collaboration between the private sector and the govt. The govt provide the blueprint of the housing design and land while the private company build on it. The problem is sometimes the house don't get to these low income earners, they are bought off even before the facilities are completed.
That is what you will always get when you have a governmen that is not really commited,generally a good developmental housing framework should be put in place to be able to solve the housing needs of the masses.

Well, it has partially worked in some parts of my country and some of the region have not experienced anything of that nature. Most of estate properties are occupied by the top government officials and not the masses.

In my country, different administrations have always promised to develop estates comprising of units of affordable houses for low income workers, but it has never happen we are yet to see such estates.

But I believe that if the government provides the funds but engages private companies to develop the estate and manage the projects, they will achieve their plan of providing affordable housing.

Whats your thougt?
In my country, we hear such promises during elections but unfortunately when those people are elected, they don't fulfil their promises.

Most of the houses that were built by the government in my country are not actually meant for the masses but the politicians hijacked it and they bought the houses for themselves.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back