What's new

Government involvement in providing affordable house for works - Has it worked in your country???

Yes I read the history of rollins when he executed all the older politician in Ghana, sometimes the corruption that is happening in this country is being fuelled by this older and corrupt politicians.
The old politicians know the gimmicks of politicking and they know how to play around it inorder to siphon our money. This means that they know too much. Eliminating them is a better option.

Seriously speaking, my government had not been trying for .most of it citizens at all. Because there are thousands and millions Citizens who can not afford an accommodation for themselves not even to be comforted with they work the do.

The issue of providing housing in something that is very complex especially when it comes to my own locality. The people who are giving this kind of houses do not usually want to pay the money after sometime and that is destroying the seed capital.

Not all government are good at providing housing for work most especially to their citizens and these cases is most often applicable to our third world countries due to bad economic situation influence by the western world and government.

There has been several promises made by government officials of various political regimes which aims at providing good and affordable houses to citizens of this region, but most of them haven't been fulfilled and we are only hoping for better government in the future.

The government of my country is not really doing anything to help people in anyway because corruption has taken over all aspects of the government. This is really bad beyond what we could imagine.

I think from various experiences with government,it has been observed the the government is not a good manager of business,and real estate provision is no different,reason they usually go into partnership with private firms to provide such housing needs.

I think from various experiences with government,it has been observed the the government is not a good manager of business,and real estate provision is no different,reason they usually go into partnership with private firms to provide such housing needs.
Some countries can do this perfectly but here things are just becoming difficult because the government does not really have the interests of people in their minds. That's just the Truth.

The government efforts to provide affordable houses to a lot of people in the population has not really been successful so far. This is because the money that is allocated to it is always ending up in the hands of corrupt officials.

The government of my country is really trying when it comes to that , and I really commend them for what they are doing because they're helping a lot of people who ordinarily will not have been able to build a house all through your lifetime.

The provision of affordable housing on mortgage for the population in my country has not really been successful so far. This is because the initial target audience have not been found and it ended up going up to people who did not even need it .

Available the government of my country has really gone their best in providing accommodation to the people but the top management of such housing has used that Avenue as the best way to earned income for themselves.

In the UK, I may not be too sure but for the government to provide housing you might need to apply for housing council through maybe your local council. I guess it works but you might join a kind of waiting list and might not even be guaranteed a house or property.

In my country Nigeria government has provided houses for their workers because I have seen things like that here, like I am staying in Abuja is government that provided it for their workers.

In my country, some of the state have been trying in providing such kind of accommodation to it citizens but some of the government officials have been using such opportunity for their self benefit.

The efforts of the government in order to provide affordable houses or at least mortgages for people who can be able to afford them has not really been good because of so many reasons including the state government and the contractors.

Yes and no. While it does help people, it drives the surrounding area down in market value and ends up causing people with money to move away which just creates a cycle of poverty.

There was a time the government of Nigeria promise to build house for government workers is been a long time now I don't see what they promise, well I'm still waiting hoping that one day it will start working toward it because the condition of government workers in this country is very bad, I'm also waiting to be a beneficiary.
The problem with the government is that they make a lot of empty promises they wouldnt be able to keep. There haven't even made any move to provide those housing apartment since this recent government came into power in 2015.

The government actually created a lot of efforts in order to ensure that people have affordable housing but at the end of the day it's just ended up in the hands of scammers. A lot of people who were supposed to get the houses did not.

The government of my country will build different houses and normally, all this houses are actually meant to be affordable but in the real sense, they are not affordable.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back