What's new

Government involvement in providing affordable house for works - Has it worked in your country???

Lolz, corruption won't even let it work over here and even if they are doing it is when corruption has taken over and they're just using the little they are done to showcase that there are actually doing something whereas they have not done anything.
The government claimed that they are providing affordable housing for the poor population, but the case as not been so because these houses are not really available for the poor masses.

The government claimed that they are providing affordable housing for the poor population, but the case as not been so because these houses are not really available for the poor masses.
You don't just have to be confident about the Nigerian government because they have reduced themselves a position in which an ordinary people can't really trust them. They are full of liers, Those people don't care about you and me.

You don't just have to be confident about the Nigerian government because they have reduced themselves a position in which an ordinary people can't really trust them. They are full of liers, Those people don't care about you and me.
The Nigerian government have failed and people are wallowing in poverty and this accounted for the high crime rate in the country. Unemployment is very high and inflation rate is very alarming.

In a policy sense the government have made so many effort in providing housing or accommodation for it citizens but the policy has not been put into practice for alot of the citizens are still struggling for were to lay their head.

The Nigerian government have failed and people are wallowing in poverty and this accounted for the high crime rate in the country. Unemployment is very high and inflation rate is very alarming.
I know the reason, the politician of this country has secured a huge property abroad that even if our country collapses, They we'll have much advantage by traveling out and enjoyed our resources in those countries.

I know the reason, the politician of this country has secured a huge property abroad that even if our country collapses, They we'll have much advantage by traveling out and enjoyed our resources in those countries.
That is basically what they do. They don't realise that they are stealing our resources to develop other countries. That's the pathetic situations that we find ourselves.

That is basically what they do. They don't realise that they are stealing our resources to develop other countries. That's the pathetic situations that we find ourselves.
Sometimes when you start thinking of this it will definitely leads to unnecessary anger and hatreds. Okay what do you think is the possible solution to all these things that the politician of our country is stealing our resources abroad ?

Sometimes when you start thinking of this it will definitely leads to unnecessary anger and hatreds. Okay what do you think is the possible solution to all these things that the politician of our country is stealing our resources abroad ?
The only solution is that the political post should be made less attractive . The humongous salaries and allowance associated with political post should be erased.

The only solution is that the political post should be made less attractive . The humongous salaries and allowance associated with political post should be erased.
I don't think this is actually the problem because if the salary is being cut to a smaller amount , they will still engage in cheating because is not really about the salary but the money they are also stealing .

I have always been of the opinion that the housing industry is something that you not be completely left in the hands of the government . We have tried to a large extent in providing housing estates and mortgages to a lot of people but then it is still a scheme that is in development.

I don't think this is actually the problem because if the salary is being cut to a smaller amount , they will still engage in cheating because is not really about the salary but the money they are also stealing .
If the post is made less attractive like a philanthropic positions. They will never go there because the jumbo pay is the first thing that attracted the Politicians.

If the post is made less attractive like a philanthropic positions. They will never go there because the jumbo pay is the first thing that attracted the Politicians.
Not really about the salary they are getting , but what of also all the money they are stealing from the government ? Even though they are being paid heavily but they are still stealing somes.

It is the primary responsibility of the government to provide cheap and affordable houses for the lower cadre. The government would ensure an instalmental payments to make it easier for the poor.
The whole issue behind the estate development by the government is a scam. They already knew the people that will buy the houses. The house will not even be affordable for a poor man .

Not really about the salary they are getting , but what of also all the money they are stealing from the government ? Even though they are being paid heavily but they are still stealing somes.
That's another point. The money that they steal is nothing compared to the amount that they earn. I think a very stiff penalty should be issued to defaulters of the law.

That is how it is everywhere especially African, the ministers always promises to housing scheme to low income earners, but the promises never will never come after you elect them into office.

That's another point. The money that they steal is nothing compared to the amount that they earn. I think a very stiff penalty should be issued to defaulters of the law.
If I happen to be the president of this country the most important thing I will do is just to kill all the older politician in this country , I think other people will learn their lessons, I have said that before here.

I have been able to see a lot of people who have benefited from the government massive housing scheme where they are going to be paying little amount of money for some time . The problem with the house is is that they are usually made from very poor materials and you have to do some extra renovation.

If I happen to be the president of this country the most important thing I will do is just to kill all the older politician in this country , I think other people will learn their lessons, I have said that before here.
That was what rollins did in Ghana. He invited all the old politicians on the ground that he wants to speak with them on political issues. He executed his mission very easily.

That was what rollins did in Ghana. He invited all the old politicians on the ground that he wants to speak with them on political issues. He executed his mission very easily.
Yes I read the history of rollins when he executed all the older politician in Ghana, sometimes the corruption that is happening in this country is being fuelled by this older and corrupt politicians.

The government housing plan is a very good one and it is usually handled by state government so it is going to be very different from one place to another . The recently built a 500 housing estate around here and they have given it to civil servants who are going to pay within 20 years .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back