What's new

Government involvement in providing affordable house for works - Has it worked in your country???

Actually such policies has been beneficial to some section of the people in my country though it was made for the benefit of all but few who were in position takes over everything.

The government cannot solve this problem of housing, there should be proper collaboration between the private sector and the govt. The govt provide the blueprint of the housing design and land while the private company build on it. The problem is sometimes the house don't get to these low income earners, they are bought off even before the facilities are completed.
One of the ways that the government can come in when it comes to the issue of provision of affordable housing is by collaborating with the private sector,the government provides the land,and the policy that will encourage participation from the populace.

Actually according to my country's government budget, there is an inclusion of housing schemes but I always wonder because the helped has not reach the grassroots citizens. not everyone benefits it.

The provision of afordable housing is one of the responsibility of the government to its citize,but on the other hand,the best thing to do,is to engage the services of real estate developers to provide these housing.

The government cannot solve this problem of housing, there should be proper collaboration between the private sector and the govt. The govt provide the blueprint of the housing design and land while the private company build on it. The problem is sometimes the house don't get to these low income earners, they are bought off even before the facilities are completed.

In my country, different administrations have always promised to develop estates comprising of units of affordable houses for low income workers, but it has never happen we are yet to see such estates.

But I believe that if the government provides the funds but engages private companies to develop the estate and manage the projects, they will achieve their plan of providing affordable housing.

Whats your thougt?
This a great idea, I would serve well for the middle and low class people and would definitely improve the economy significantly.

In my country, different administrations have always promised to develop estates comprising of units of affordable houses for low income workers, but it has never happen we are yet to see such estates.

But I believe that if the government provides the funds but engages private companies to develop the estate and manage the projects, they will achieve their plan of providing affordable housing.

Whats your thougt?
This policy has only been written in ink but the implementation has left a lot to be desired. The government's operations are rather nefarious in the sense that they embezzle and mismanage funds intended for housing, disabling them from providing residents with affordable homes. .

If you mean the housing estate being built by the government in order to provide cheap accommodation for the people , then it's a yes , the government are trying their best leasing the house out at cheaper price .

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back