What's new

Got Scammed of $10 Paypal Funds on Nairaland. Have You Ever Been Scammed?

I prefer to buy these funds from reliable, established vendors like Naira4dollar and so on. They might delay but in the case of any error, there are usually avenues to contact them because they're not willing to soil their name because of small deals

Nairaland is a very good platform to get first-hand information from people making money online but there are many scammers day and you just need to be very careful.

Last month, I was in need of $10 to add to my Paypal account. So I decided to ask on nairaland and a would-be seller got my contact after he claimed to have the funds. We negotiated on WhatsApp and agreed on 350/$ in order to execute the transaction. I credited him with 3500 naira after He sent his bank details. I informed them of the payment and after he confirmed it, he suddenly went offline and that was how he ran with the money. Luckily, for me, it wasn't more than $10. Be careful guys as you trade online. Many are not legit and desperately looking for who to hoodwinked.

There are so many criminals that are on that platform looking for who to steal the money from especially when it comes to dealing with PayPal funds buying and selling, so you just need to be very careful with who you deal with.

I got scammed many times online , I will never forget about Big cash app that doesn't pay me my deserved 15$ and also Gift wallet first app that scam me .

I am so sorry that you got scammed.I was scammed for $20 with stuffing envelopes.Wanted to make big money weekly.People that scam other people are so selfish.

I prefer to buy these funds from reliable, established vendors like Naira4dollar and so on. They might delay but in the case of any error, there are usually avenues to contact them because they're not willing to soil their name because of small deals
Sometimes buying it from a trusted exchanges like naira4dollar might be expensive, this is one of the reason a lot of people prefer to get it from private vendors at a cheaper rate at once.

Last month, I was in need of $10 to add to my Paypal account. So I decided to ask on nairaland and a would-be seller got my contact after he claimed to have the funds. We negotiated on WhatsApp and agreed on 350/$ in order to execute the transaction. I credited him with 3500 naira after He sent his bank details. I informed them of the payment and after he confirmed it, he suddenly went offline and that was how he ran with the money. Luckily, for me, it wasn't more than $10. Be careful guys as you trade online. Many are not legit and desperately looking for who to hoodwinked.
Please be very careful next time in your transactions. It's good that it's only $10. What if he got away with $1,000 dollars. It would be very heart breaking. That is why I am very much careful now than before. The love of money is indeed the root of all evil. Choose the right or authorized persons only.

The one thing that I've learnt about the way scammers use to get successful with coming up with is whenever you're trying to be too smart by being greedy in trying to work around them.

I think in our quest to earn online getting exposed to scams is almost inevitable. I have also had an experience with someone I met on Nairaland. I guess one has to be more proactive from henceforth. Scams on Nairaland are now becoming norms and it sucks to know that seun is not doing anything about it.
I have never been scammed before because I have not made use of PayPal before however I know that PayPal is not a scam.

I have bought and sold cryptocurrencies and no one has ever has come to me before because I am always very careful with the kind of people I deal with. I think you should be more careful next time.

Nairaland has both legit traders and scam traders too and it is best to use the trading topic there to ask for legit sellers or buyers. Also use legit excrows too.

I got scammed of $200 few years back when I couldn't differentiate between get-rich-quick scheme and the real investment. it is only when I finish sign up I got to know that I am in it for a long.

I don't know much about, but lemme explain in this way have been scammed on occasions, even my last month I was scammed by my bonus app.it is one of my friend introduce it to me that they,I put 8k on it ,I regret that I do it on that day

It is you that made a mistake. When he said the rate is N350 you should have known that it is a scam. Because to buy PayPal, it is expensive than any other wallets if bitcoin price is N450 then PayPal price will be like N480 or N475. He gave you that price so that you will fall for him.

I got scammed of $200 few years back when I couldn't differentiate between get-rich-quick scheme and the real investment. it is only when I finish sign up I got to know that I am in it for a long.
That is a huge amount of money when you're converting it to the Nigerian currency. please you really need to be careful next time when you are dealing with any online platform because 80% of them are not trusted.

Scammer are everywhere one just need to open eyes wide and research before trading with people.
That is true. Scammers are everywhere lurking around like a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour.

Don't be hasty in trading with somebody, he might be a scammer and wanted to away your money.

This is really a bad experience. I have not been scammed with this about PayPal exchange because in most cases I don't buy paypal. I get it from different task I do online and I sell it and get paid directly to my bank account since it's already linked together on PayPal

I think in our quest to earn online getting exposed to scams is almost inevitable. I have also had an experience with someone I met on Nairaland. I guess one has to be more proactive from henceforth. Scams on Nairaland are now becoming norms and it sucks to know that seun is not doing anything about it.
Have you ever been scammed on naira land before and I have never made use of people because I heard that it does not really function here in Nigeria.

Nairaland is probably the last place you want to engage in a trade with someone except if you get recommendations from long term members of the thread. The PayPal and crypto market over their is crawling with scammers. Just make a post that you're willing to sell and your phone won't stop ringing yet they are mostly out to scam.

I got scammed of #10,000 o Facebook. I saw an advert of a broker, leading the advert was a famous Nigeria musician called Davido. I contact the number of one of the people who commented under the video ads and sent the money to him and he blocked my contact.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back