What's new

Got Scammed of $10 Paypal Funds on Nairaland. Have You Ever Been Scammed?

Ever since I came into the online space , I have been so careful about transacting with people I do not know. I have never been scammed before and I also try as much as possible not to be lead astray by most of these dubious platform.

Last month, I was in need of $10 to add to my Paypal account. So I decided to ask on nairaland and a would-be seller got my contact after he claimed to have the funds. We negotiated on WhatsApp and agreed on 350/$ in order to execute the transaction. I credited him with 3500 naira after He sent his bank details. I informed them of the payment and after he confirmed it, he suddenly went offline and that was how he ran with the money. Luckily, for me, it wasn't more than $10. Be careful guys as you trade online. Many are not legit and desperately looking for who to hoodwinked.
Last month, I was in need of $10 to add to my Paypal account. So I decided to ask on nairaland and a would-be seller got my contact after he claimed to have the funds. We negotiated on WhatsApp and agreed on 350/$ in order to execute the transaction. I credited him with 3500 naira after He sent his bank details. I informed them of the payment and after he confirmed it, he suddenly went offline and that was how he ran with the money. Luckily, for me, it wasn't more than $10. Be careful guys as you trade online. Many are not legit and desperately looking for who to hoodwinked.

Such transactions don't always end well,because the scammer will want to collect the money first before hand.

I am always very careful whenever I am making business transaction with people on the internet because I do not trust so many of them. I have been lucky to come across a lot of legitimate people who i do business with but I was able to verify before carrying out such a transaction.

Ever since I came into the online space , I have been so careful about transacting with people I do not know. I have never been scammed before and I also try as much as possible not to be lead astray by most of these dubious platform.
You as a person have been working online for a very long time and you are smart enough not to get scammed by any online investment site , but most people get scammed on ponzi scheme.

You as a person have been working online for a very long time and you are smart enough not to get scammed by any online investment site , but most people get scammed on ponzi scheme.
Yea , It's just that I am following some certain rules. I am not greedy and I don't also want to spend my time on anything that is too good to be true because that is what a lot of scammers are using on innocent people.

Be always careful on the internet there are so many scammers more than real ones never trust anyone unless you know it's 100% legit and they can't scam you some people had very big problems and lost a lot of money that they could've spent on something much more

Be always careful on the internet there are so many scammers more than real ones never trust anyone unless you know it's 100% legit and they can't scam you some people had very big problems and lost a lot of money that they could've spent on something much more
There are scammers everywhere on the internet and that's the main reason why you need to be careful and always double check before you involve in any business transaction online.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back