What's new

Got paid from Lootup.me (Spin the Wheel & Many Ways - BTC /Paypal )

lootup3.jpg
That's so nice, but are they still paying up to this particular moment? I am thinking of giving them a trial to see how far I can earn right now. One needs to continuously try out new Available opportunities.

This site is looking nice and good, with your payment proof it's looking legit and real but the issue with some of this sites are they look good but when you register they don't fill their promises
Yeah, some sites are like that, they are good in advertising but very untrue to their words I don't know if they only want to get viewers in their sites because after wasting people's time you will find out that you earned nothing.
After seeing such payment evidence for a long, that's a new one here. By the way, congrats on getting compensated through this platform. I'm hoping they'll stay for a long time as well.
Me too, I hope they will be able to stay a long time because some platforms are deceiving, after must have joined and earned something, they will stop paying even when your money is there.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing, the Lootup.me site has been launched since Jan 8, 2021, although the site is new but it pays, and I found payment proofs on another forum site, according to the information I got this site is small in giving rewards, also the domain will expire on November 9, 2021 , so it is feared that this site will close or disappear.
Thanks for the information. Nevertheless, I will like if you could explain how to get the domain name information of a website. It is very important to know this for online earnings.

The site doesn't support address with - like for example name-surname@gmail.com or something like that saying it is an invalid email address. No problem if the email doesn't contain - I have contacted support with no response.

I have seen this review and before and I usually think that the website is a scam website because I thought that it is pretty new. I am definitely going to try you the activities that you have mentioned and when I get paid I am definitely going to update the thread.

As interesting as this site seem there are still some information I will like you to throw more light on. How long will it take to reach a withdrawal limit and what is the guarantee that I will earn from spinning the wheel?

When I started looking for ways of making money Online, I got to engage in these activities but found out they are only time wasting as the rewards are usually very small.

There are so many sides that people claimed that they are turning serious amount of money but I don't really think it is possible to earn for this platform because I have tried it out and it is nis encouraging

Although this is a good site to make money on the internet but the amount of pay that should receive on this type of internet business is very low and it is a waste of time.
It is always good to keep making money on sites like this but I do not want to work on this type of website because of the low pay and I can't pay it as a waste of the time.

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing this along with the payment proof. Though I am not a big fan of such a site, I guess it is worth trying if it is genuine and does pay. But, I don't think this type of site has a bright future. There are many such sites that were awesome during their starting period of time with as time goes by they fade away.

I am still finding it hard to trust this type of website and this is just a fact that I have had bad experience in the past which has taught me to never trust them , no matter how they present themselves.

It is usually greedy people that fall for platforms like this one, as they're trying as much as possible to get money from something that they did not really work for it at all m

Wow, that is good and thanks for the update, hope you have tried it and have withdraw from the site?, please if you do, show us a payment proof to convince us to start.

Wow, that is good and thanks for the update, hope you have tried it and have withdraw from the site?, please if you do, show us a payment proof to convince us to start.
They now working with BitPay withdrawal previously they worked with Coinbase and min payout is 5100 satoshis.

It is very difficult for platforms like this to be able to stand the test of time, because most of them are built by people who have negative intention and will definitely run away with capital in future.

It is very difficult for platforms like this to be able to stand the test of time, because most of them are built by people who have negative intention and will definitely run away with capital in future.
Most of people working on these platforms are beginners and do not have much experience otherwise they will switch to professional working websites.

Thanks for sharing this idea even with a supportive transaction proof. This will heighten one's morale to give it a try!
Definitely it is a nice ideal and would be a best chance for people to have multiple source of income,due to the cyber crime a proof of payment would have cleared individual doubt

I'm just wanted to commend the site when I see the post now. I never knew it had turned to something else; well I don't need to stress myself in joining rather than sticking with the paying website.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back