FREE 100 coins(signup bonus)
Many Ways to earn BTC,LTC,Doge,Paypal,gift cards &
Many options to wí†hdráw
[0.25$ Minimum for crypto wí†hdráwl(coinbase or direct to wallet)]
videos,offers,surveys,apps,promo codes,adgem,adgate etc.,
Payout Proof:
2021-12-30 20:49:42 LTC 0.00668852 Accepted
https://freecash.com/r/7e96adb373

Congratulations on your payment. It is my first time coming across this site. I have never liked working in such sites. But I am glad that at least this one pays, many of such sites are always scams.

Thanks for the information but how are we sure that this site a hundred percent legit. Some of these sites stop paying after one receives payment once or twice .

These kind of sites I'm usually skeptical about them and in signing up for such sites, I'll advise that you don't use your original emails and wallet addresses, so that one doesn't regret later.

I want to commend you for posting a review on the above earning platform. It can serve as another avenue to earn extra income but it is rather unfortunate that most PTC platforms today are scam which has made it look as if there is no legit PTC platform any more.

Thanks for sharing this wonderful opportunity with us. How can I earned from this platform and I want to ask if they are not restricting Nigerians or Africans from this platform.
Thanks in anticipation

You don't mean it, am really learning alot about this forum, online earnings are really the best options to unemployment and extra ways to earn cash for those are wise. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information.

Thanks for the information but how are we sure that this site a hundred percent legit. Some of these sites stop paying after one receives payment once or twice .
Since minimum withdrawal is very low , we can try to earn ad cashout from this site. From my experience , the sites offering low minimum withdrawals are usually legit.

Since minimum withdrawal is very low , we can try to earn ad cashout from this site. From my experience , the sites offering low minimum withdrawals are usually legit.
It doesn't always work like that. We can't say that because a site offers low minimum withdrawals it is legit. There are legit sites that offers high or moderate minimum withdrawal.

freecash.jpg

Freecash
FREE 100 coins(signup bonus)
Many Ways to earn BTC,LTC,Doge,Paypal,gift cards &
Many options to wí†hdráw
[0.25$ Minimum for crypto wí†hdráwl(coinbase or direct to wallet)]
videos,offers,surveys,apps,promo codes,adgem,adgate etc.,
Payout Proof:
2021-12-30 20:49:42 LTC 0.00668852 Accepted
https://freecash.com/r/7e96adb373
The site looks quite good, I just tried joining it but is not working, they claim my password has an error, I tried it severally but it is not still working.
May be the site is no longer working, or so please can you give me your feedback in the past few days?

Last edited:
Is this a faucet or a hyip site? If it's a faucet, the payment threshold is okay. Have you been able to get access to it now, and would you be kind enough to share your experience?
The site looks quite good, I just tried joining it but is not working, they claim my password has an error, I tried it severally but it is not still working.
May be the site is no longer working, or so please can you give me your feedback in the past few days?

In as much as I will like to join the site .most of these sites paid better with surveys and surveys don't really work in my country. I know that the rest would be ptc ads which is definitely a waste of the time.

How many days will it take to make that withdrawal limit? I like the fact that it's low, but I hope it won't take days to make it. Many gpt sites have proved to be a waste time, so many people have lost hope in it.

How many days will it take to make that withdrawal limit? I like the fact that it's low, but I hope it won't take days to make it. Many gpt sites have proved to be a waste time, so many people have lost hope in it.
The thread poster didn't reply the comments. The point you raised is suppoed to be an integral part of the thread. Atleast one should know the amount to make in a particular time.

I have gone through the information you posted and it is quite a interesting and sounds like a good way to earn. I haven't heard about it in the past so I'm still in the dark about how to earn using the platform and would referral be compulsory?

Congratulations on your payment. It is my first time coming across this site. I have never liked working in such sites. But I am glad that at least this one pays, many of such sites are always scams.
Its good that the site is still paying I have seen this site on Beerforum and I join through there but the issue is that after signup I think that I lack chance to earn to reach the minimum payoutand I dont really know the particular amount we can cashout thou you stated here that its just 0.20cent but someone told me its higher than that

This is really mind blowing, but are you sure if they have got same earning opportunities for people all over the world? Some seem to limit people from my country that's why.

This is really mind blowing, but are you sure if they have got same earning opportunities for people all over the world? Some seem to limit people from my country that's why.
It seems that the site is just collating people's data. It's not legit! It's better to run away from such site . It keeps displaying error whenever you wanted to log in

It seems that the site is just collating people's data. It's not legit! It's better to run away from such site . It keeps displaying error whenever you wanted to log in
This is the major reason why I would rather prefer to remain on forum posting website instead of looking for other seemingly very easy opportunities .

There is every reason for an individual to that with a platform that offers free cash to members for not doing anything at all. Only a greedy person would try out a platform like this.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back