Dec 15, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Easy Money
1$-50$ -Money Easiest Way
Minimum :5$ (Legit & Paying)
(auto payout on 13th of Every month)
[The site pays with paypal. But those who join under me can receive crypto or PM payouts. You need to tell me your username and a screenshot of the amount on your dashboard.]
Payout proof:

crewdle2.jpg

Steps:
1.Sign up here : https://crewdle.grsm.io/ljajdmbvfrnl
2.Login & Verify your email.
3.Then go here: https://dash.partnerstack.com/ & Sign up again using the email you signed up for in CREWDLE
Steps 4&5 are not must for those who used my link
4.Open: https://dash.partnerstack.com/application?company=crewdle&group=affiliates
5. Fill out the form and submit. (Check your Gmail for approval)
Referral program: 1$ per successful referral signup.
[*Info. helpful in filling their form in crewdle:
How many people are part of your audience?(Ans:10-16)
Where do you plan on sharing your link?(Ans:Facebook, YøùTùbé, and twitter)
Why do you want to join this program?(Ans: Learn and earn)
Where is your audience located?(Ans:country/countries names)
What industry do you current work with?(Ans: University)
What type of partnership are you looking for?(Ans: good in business) ]

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing such a site with us, I see these helping many people presently, I will share this information with my friends and relatives in the main time, and I will also sign up with crewdle.

I want to really command you for bringing the above earning opportunity to the notice of the members of this great forum. It can really be of help to interested members where they can earn extra income. Thanks for sharing.

I just tried to register on the site but the problem now is that it is not working as they say my password is not correct even though it is up to 8 character please tell me how you registered.

This is good but a lot of internet users are wary of programs that require them to refer and that's why I haven't had much luck pushing these kind of links out.
I'll rather they have another means by which earnings can be made instead.

Apart from the fact that the site is a referral program, it seems the workability is based on demographics. The link is not just working. Next time , you should post the countries that the sites accept.
This is good but a lot of internet users are wary of programs that require them to refer and that's why I haven't had much luck pushing these kind of links out.
I'll rather they have another means by which earnings can be made instead.
Have you try it out? I just want to know how it really works. Getting referrals is not going to be a very easy task for me. I am thinking if there are other ways to earn in the platform.

Last edited:
I wi give it a trial just to see how it works , thanks for the guidance on how to do the registration. I will try to register and will come back here to give testimonies hopefully.

This sounds quite promising and I would like to be on the platform, but there are still some information which are still fuzzy to me, how do members earn on the platform? Is referral also important to guarantee Maximum earning?

This is getting more and more interesting as you keep Sharing payment proofs. Are they still paying this high or they may have dropped the payment rate like some sites do?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back