What's new

Got paid 286859 SHIB(15$) from Shib Paradox Bot.

I don't think that the payment proof is real because the minimum withdraw is 777777 shin but on the proof the withdraw is 286859 shib

shib.jpg

Shib Paradox Bot
Collect Free 1000 SHIB (Shiba INU) Every Hour!
Legit & Paying!
SHIBA INU is already on many exchanges like binance
No Captcha
No ads
No popups.
All we need to do is to Join the telegram bot clicking the link below and follow the simple instructions given by the bot.....task will be to just subscribe to their 4 channels & we are allowed to collect SHIB every hour.
No other Task.
LINK HERE
If this is actually true then I believe that it's something that a lot of people is going to benefit from because over the years I've been looking for something similar to days to take advantage of God have not found it.

I think this is too good to be true, as they're usually scam platforms as I've observed in the past. This is why I do not take them serious at all. I'll rather settle for forum posting than follow such airdrops.

I think this is too good to be true, as they're usually scam platforms as I've observed in the past. This is why I do not take them serious at all. I'll rather settle for forum posting than follow such airdrops.
I just made a comment similar to yours on a similar thread. Instead of wasting time on sites like this, I will rather stay glued to paid posting which is far better and preferable.

I know your intentions for bringing this information to our notice is quite good and you want others to earn from the platform too, but most telegram bot crypto investment site have proven to be fraudulent. What is the guarantee that this isn't also a facade?

I know your intentions for bringing this information to our notice is quite good and you want others to earn from the platform too, but most telegram bot crypto investment site have proven to be fraudulent. What is the guarantee that this isn't also a facade?
That is usually my concerned with most of these things as they do not guarantee one at all. You can join and become active, then they would decide to stop. It is this painful.

I have come across countless number of sites like this .90% often end up in scam and that's the reason why I don't like working on sites like this . The rewards is too good to be true.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back