Reputable
100 Posts Club
Dec 15, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
WinagainFree unlimited money for REAL!
winagain2.jpg

Spin the wheel for free & earn free tickets(no limit)
Use as many tickets as you want.
Method:
Use your tickets & guess 3 digits from 0-10 & create entry in the 11 minute luckydraw.
lucky draw every 11 minutes!
Payout Proof:
winagain1.jpg

LINK HERE

I believe you have been paid because seeing this payment proof makes me wanna try the earning site called winagain, how many days can I work to reach the withdrawing limit.

WinagainFree unlimited money for REAL!
winagain2.jpg

Spin the wheel for free & earn free tickets(no limit)
Use as many tickets as you want.
Method:
Use your tickets & guess 3 digits from 0-10 & create entry in the 11 minute luckydraw.
lucky draw every 11 minutes!
Payout Proof:
winagain1.jpg

LINK HERE

it doesn't have such good reviews on the internet and not on other forums that promote such sites. is your payment for sure ? :)

It's good that you shared the payment proof in the thread that you created but it's a pity that the only means of receiving payments is papal and i can access PayPal due to the ban in country. You may share other mode of payment.

Thanks so much for the PTC sites. Although I will have to confirm the authenticity of this business you are trying to introduce to us. We have to see your own withdrawal earning first and some other back up so we can believe that this business is genuine.

This website is based on chance means there is no work to provide except participate in drawing for free or for a paid fee or scratch tickets which seems to be my passtime game more than work.
That is what I also think its like the website is base on luck its like those gaming or lotto site where you earn by chance this type of website is never my type of website its one of the site that anyone can join but for those who like gaming and playing spin and win I dont know if they have others ways to earn

You have done well by showing us this site with payment proof but I don't want to sound pessimistic, I don't think this site would last - once there's a lot of traffic to them, you'll begin to see delayed and reduced payment.
Thanks for sharing though.

I want to commend you for bringing the above update to the notice of the members of this forum. I just like the way you posted it with your payment proofs to show that the platform is legit and paying. It will really encourage intending members. But this doesn't favor me since PayPal is the only payment option as my region is restricted by PayPal. Thanks for sharing though.

The fact that they're only using PayPal to pay you is already a turn off for me as I do not intend to ever have anything to do with PayPal with regards to payment. I hope they have other payment alternatives.

This is the first time I am going to hear about this website. I don't think I can participate in the program because PayPal is being used as the only method of payment. Paypal does not support my country on their list.

it doesn't have such good reviews on the internet and not on other forums that promote such sites. is your payment for sure ? :)

Most of such kind of websites are a big waste of time and they do not even last for a really long time. They pay a very small amount of money to their members and you spend more than you earn because you waste your electricity and internet data.

Congratulations on your payment. Do you have to deposit some money so that you can spin the wheel? If that is so then it is a form of gamble and I wouldn't want that. I never try such sites anyway.

Please can you share with us how you were able to withdraw? I want to download the app right now, does it have any withdrawal threshold? God bless you for sharing with us, am really learning alot from this forum.
You have done well by showing us this site with payment proof but I don't want to sound pessimistic, I don't think this site would last - once there's a lot of traffic to them, you'll begin to see delayed and reduced payment.
Thanks for sharing though.
That is one thing I noticed, I don't know if they are only interested in the click they get and not by doing what they claim they are doing, when I tried to register it becomes difficult.

Last edited:
After seeing this post, I decided to do a quick search and went on playstore, the reviews were poor majority complained of not being able to open the app after a while.

After seeing this post, I decided to do a quick search and went on playstore, the reviews were poor majority complained of not being able to open the app after a while.
Thanks so much for sharing such information because it will go a long way to making members here desist from working on such platforms. That's definitely the way out.

I am still in the dark about the kind of platform this is as it seems to me to be like a stake and win platform where success is not guaranteed . Will I need to deposit any form of money in crypto currency or fiat currency.

Thank you very much for sharing this opportunity but then I would have loved to know exactly the ways in which you can be able to make money with the platform continuously . There are many kind of sites out there and as such knowing this particular one will help to know whether I should sign up or not.

This one seems to be more of gambling as it involves guessing some random numbers. I would not want to give it a trial as I am not always fortunate with these gambling sites.

I think the link is broken . The site may have gone to extinction because the poster isn't giving us the necessary update at the moment. We really needed update.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back