What's new

Got paid 100 doge from freedoge.city

Most of the sites that doesnt have Ads on their website's are mainly scam, I have worked in many sites that claim they pay in Dogecoin but at the end turn nout to be a scam, thats why i got tired.
Seriously, it is not good to even believe these platforms as they're never legit. Imagine how they want to get the money of paying you when they don't have any ads at all.

Well, I will believe you because the amount of doge paid is minimal but it's something,I will check on the site with hope that they will increase the threshold.
The only thing that turned me off of the sites like this is the low payout. I often regard sites like this as low paying apps because there pay is not encouraging at all.

Well, I must commend you for bringing this information to our notice and as it seems you have earned really profitably from the platform. Keep on doing your best to make more out of this platform.

Wow congratulations to you, this is very interesting though I tried it before but its is not working properly for me as it is expected, but I will try it one day.

It is as though they have a particular wallet for withdrawing one's earnings. This is a turn off, except if I can send from there to my binance wallet and withdraw.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back