Not open for further replies.

bharath

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Sep 4, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I am getting problem with these new Google console and most of the sites got de indexed. Can somebody tell me what is noindex and how can I remove from my website?
There are more question, but later we can have chat here.

If you need any help, let me know or alternatively you can read this article for more information. You posted this topic over a month ago, did you manage to get it sorted? Here are some instructions below
  1. Log into the Google Search Console.
  2. Click on “Optimization”
  3. Click on “Remove URL” in the sub-menu.
  4. Click on the button “create a new request for removal

I think non indexed pages includes Term of Service, Privacy Policy and any page you don't want to be shown in search results, if you are using Wordpress you can install YOAST plugin and easily set pages for non-index.

Hi, It got sorted out automatically, there was a lot of spam, so for this reason, they started not to crawl my site, but now it is ok so far.

If you need any help, let me know or alternatively you can read this article for more information. You posted this topic over a month ago, did you manage to get it sorted? Here are some instructions below
  1. Log into the Google Search Console.
  2. Click on “Optimization”
  3. Click on “Remove URL” in the sub-menu.
  4. Click on the button “create a new request for removal
Hey thank you for your solution. I also got stuck in this type of situation. Then, solved the issue with above solution.

Hey thank you for your solution. I also got stuck in this type of situation. Then, solved the issue with above solution.
Did you applied that idea? or still reading this forums. I don't think the above suggestion works correctly, since we don't have to remove urls, but have to fix on crawling.

If you want to index your website with search console the best thing to is to type the keyword on google. It will take you to Google search console page and you register on it. When you get to the page you will be instructed to add your domain and link it with your back end blog for verification. After verification, Google will crawl your blog and start indexing it for search engine ranking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back